Very built Corvette for possible trade by ttt123
Started on: 08-26-2015 10:43 AM
Replies: 7 (398 views)
Last post by: Monkeyman on 08-27-2015 07:49 PM
ttt123

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2015 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ttt123Send a Private Message to ttt123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have an older (1994) vette. I've just finished redoing the entire car
from bumper to bumper and top to bottom, new EVERYTHING. lt1 built. Fully ported and polished heads, bigger injecters(ford #30), lt1/4 hot cam,ported intake, 1000cfm maf hausing, electric water pump, obx long tube headers, true duels, built 4l60e trans, aluminum 3core rad, 2800 stall, 3:54 posi, wide body, smoked lights, new rims, tires, suspension, poly bushings, kyb suspension. rear end, trans, motor, paint, stereo etc. everything built
for performance. motor should be around 420hp, bigger tires. currently sporting 305/35/18's in the
rear. I can go on and on about the mods made.

there is a
negative, after finishing the car and starting it up something didn't
look right so i had "Hess automotive" inspect my work. it has a pretty
big cam and i put it in a tooth off. so the cam needs to be rotated to
the correct orientation. car starts right up now and sounds amazing and
still will scare ya if you drive it, will be even more when the cam is
fixed. I've built plenty of motors and my work is very detailed and
good... but I have to own the brain fart on the cam.. didnt take my time
when installing it. I have reciepts and proof of everything and the car only has about 15 minutes of run time on it and about an 1/8 miles of drive time from when i scooted down the road after start up. Its been sitting in my garage since.

I have $17,000 into the car and should be a
low 12 second quarter mile car when fixed. just throwing it out there,
if not no biggy. i'm not hurting to get rid of it, i just don't feel
like fixing it right now so thought i would see if anyone has a trade of interest.

brian

I am located in the thumb of michigan.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2015 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Too rich for my blood but you might get more hits if you include some pics and an idea of what you want to trade for.
ttt123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2015 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ttt123Send a Private Message to ttt123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i would put up a pic but how lol

as far as trade.. i've had some fieros in the day and i have a friend building a sick 3.8 fiero in my barn. so a 3.8sc manual or a v8 manual would make me happy as long as its clean, nice and fast lol

my vette is a 94.... the dreaded c4 that most people dont like. although mine is sick with the wide body and all the work i've done id say i'd have a hard time getting more then $10k out of it.
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2015 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ttt123:

i would put up a pic but how lol

/sigh/

I sent you a PM with my email addy. Send me your pics and I'll post them for you.

ttt123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2015 06:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ttt123Send a Private Message to ttt123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://flint.craigslist.org/bar/5191386149.html

Thats a link to my craigslist add
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2015 07:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Two blurry exterior pics might sell a $500 VW. Probably not a $17k Vette. Send me the pics and I'll post them for you.
ttt123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2015 07:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ttt123Send a Private Message to ttt123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gee thanks lol. Pics sent. I have reciepts for everything.... Vette is mean, very mean. It would do mid 13's before the redo with the 2:59 gears. Its a monster now. I just have enough projects going on and dont feel like fixing this one.
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2015 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock