Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  DD SOLD!! Last of my Fiero parts for sale!

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
DD SOLD!! Last of my Fiero parts for sale! by Boostdreamer
Started on: 08-23-2015 01:07 PM
Replies: 37 (936 views)
Last post by: Boostdreamer on 09-17-2015 09:12 PM
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2015 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sold my last Fiero a few weeks ago so now it is time to let the last of my parts go. I'll start with a partial list of what I have and add pics later. I will give priority to the parts that I get questions about so let me know if you have questions.

*** THREAD CLOSED. ALL PARTS ARE GONE ***

[This message has been edited by Boostdreamer (edited 10-07-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
bkw88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2015 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bkw88Send a Private Message to bkw88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have a P.M.
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2015 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bkw88:

You have a P.M.

PM replied and pics posted to the OP above. Thanks.

MEL H. JOHNSON

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2015 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MEL H. JOHNSONSend a Private Message to MEL H. JOHNSONEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent !!!!
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2015 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MEL H. JOHNSON:

PM sent !!!!

Replied.

Kitskaboodle

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2015 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent..
Kit
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2015 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kitskaboodle:

PM sent..
Kit

I don't see a PM from you. Try again?

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2015 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boostdreamer

7175 posts
Member since Jun 2007
Two orders shipped and one boxed and waiting on payment! Thanks guys!
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2015 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.

Nelson
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2015 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hnthomps:

PM sent.

Nelson

Replied

Illtempered Seabass

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2015 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Illtempered SeabassSend a Private Message to Illtempered SeabassEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent about V6 engine harness and silver quarters.
PFF
System Bot
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2015 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Illtempered Seabass:

PM sent about V6 engine harness and silver quarters.

Replied

Fierotregg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2015 08:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotreggSend a Private Message to FierotreggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you still have the shift surround?
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2015 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierotregg:

Do you still have the shift surround?

Everything pictured or listed is still a available. I still have the tan shifter surround, the separate auto shifter plate, the auto shifter mechanism, and auto shifter boots.
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2015 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boostdreamer

7175 posts
Member since Jun 2007
All paid orders have been shipped and all postage refunds have been sent. Thanks everyone!
MEL H. JOHNSON

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2015 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MEL H. JOHNSONSend a Private Message to MEL H. JOHNSONEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Johnathon, I got my box today & thanks for a GREAT deal !!!! Mel
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2015 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MEL H. JOHNSON:

Hey Johnathon, I got my box today & thanks for a GREAT deal !!!! Mel

Glad it got to you so fast! Enjoy!

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2015 03:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All paid orders have been shipped. Check your PMs for tracking numbers. THANKS!!
Wittendorf1986

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2015 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Wittendorf1986Send a Private Message to Wittendorf1986Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you a tach gage for a 4 cylinder
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2015 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wittendorf1986:

Do you a tach gage for a 4 cylinder

The tachs I have are shown in the pic in the first post. I have had one 4-cylinder and I swapped in a V6 so it is very likely that one of those is an original 4-cylinder tach. Can you tell me how I can tell the difference between them?
Wittendorf1986

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2015 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Wittendorf1986Send a Private Message to Wittendorf1986Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have the circuit board with the tach?
PFF
System Bot
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2015 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Do you have the circuit board with the tach?

If I'm not mistaken, it is the speedometers which have circuit boards on their backs. It looks as if the tachometers simply plug straight into the white plastic pod. Both of my tachs have the two little enclosed silver gauge mechanisms on the backs of the gauge faces.
Wittendorf1986

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2015 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Wittendorf1986Send a Private Message to Wittendorf1986Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is it back lit or front lit if it is back lit it is v6 all 4 cylinders are front lit
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2015 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Is it back lit or front lit if it is back lit it is v6 all 4 cylinders are front lit

Definately front lit.

Wittendorf1986

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2015 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Wittendorf1986Send a Private Message to Wittendorf1986Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does it work? And how much do you want for it? And do you have any other gauges for the 4 cylinder like oil or temp?
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2015 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Does it work? And how much do you want for it? And do you have any other gauges for the 4 cylinder like oil or temp?

I will check for other gauges tomorrow but my guess is yes I do have others. I have no reason to doubt that they work. They were swapped out when I swapped the drivetrain. When we agree on how many pieces you want, we can talk price.

Wittendorf1986

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2015 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Wittendorf1986Send a Private Message to Wittendorf1986Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let me know, I hope they work, it a pita to pull it out and put in one that doesn't work and have and be right where I started. Email me at wittendorf1986@hotmail.com when you find out.
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2015 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Let me know, I hope they work, it a pita to pull it out and put in one that doesn't work and have and be right where I started. Email me at wittendorf1986@hotmail.com when you find out.

I posted two more pics of the gauges above. I have two sets of speedo and matching tach. Both sets are front lit and appear to be the same from the back but the set on the left has more hash marks between the numbers on the face. The set on the left is from an 85 SE V6 automatic. I know that by the 23K miles showing on the odometer. I assume the set on the right is from my '87 Duke. I also have a Temp/Fuel gage set that is shown to the left of the speedos. The fuel gage mechanism is detached but the needle is there. To the best of my knowledge, all these gauges work. I no longer have a Fiero or even a GM product to test them in. If you can find a bench test I can do for you, just post a link.

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2015 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent.
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2015 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

PM Sent.

Replied

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2015 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another round of parts have been mailed! Check your PMs for tracking numbers!
PFF
System Bot
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2015 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
By request, additional pics of the Duke posted at the top!
mastercraft83

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2015 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mastercraft83Send a Private Message to mastercraft83Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the wolf bra fit an 87 GT
how much to michigan
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2015 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mastercraft83:

the wolf bra fit an 87 GT
how much to michigan

Yes it will fit an 87 GT with the factory Aero bumper. $30 plus shipping. PM me if interested.

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2015 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Parts added to the top of the thread.
Dave E Bouy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2015 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave E BouySend a Private Message to Dave E BouyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2015 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dave E Bouy:

Pm sent

Replied
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2015 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All paid parts have been mailed. Have a great weekend!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock