WTB: FieroGuru 88 Lateral link Relocation kit by msweldon
Started on: 08-20-2015 12:57 AM
Replies: 11 (550 views)
Last post by: fieroguru on 02-11-2016 10:02 PM
msweldon

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2015 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for msweldonSend a Private Message to msweldonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does anyone have a fieroguru lateral relocation link that they have or have not installed that they are willing to sell?

PM me please.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
msweldon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2015 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for msweldonSend a Private Message to msweldonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If anyone has one, please let me know. I'm in the process of building an HDPE track car and could really use a set.

Marc
msweldon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2015 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for msweldonSend a Private Message to msweldonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2015 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have you tried PMing guru, to see if he might have one in a box someplace?
msweldon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2015 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for msweldonSend a Private Message to msweldonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Have you tried PMing guru, to see if he might have one in a box someplace?

Yup... asked him the very same question. None on hand and is closed for all of 2015 and maybe 2016.

[This message has been edited by msweldon (edited 08-27-2015).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2015 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry Marc.
I knew his production was on hold for a while. Just thought that he might have some pieces already assembled.

Good luck.
Atlanta1

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2015 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Atlanta1Send a Private Message to Atlanta1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was also hoping to buy one of the 88 lateral link kits. Anyone else makes these?
msweldon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2015 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for msweldonSend a Private Message to msweldonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Atlanta1:

I was also hoping to buy one of the 88 lateral link kits. Anyone else makes these?

I have several routes I may take to having these produced if I cannot locate a set within the next few months, I'll post if anything comes to fruition...
Atlanta1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2015 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Atlanta1Send a Private Message to Atlanta1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would be interested in a lateral link keep us posted
Atlanta1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2016 07:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Atlanta1Send a Private Message to Atlanta1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone know where I can buy a Pair of rear Lateral links for a 88 fiero?
Fiero Vampire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2016 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero VampireSend a Private Message to Fiero VampireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The only 3 sources of Lateral Links for the Fiero I am aware of (doesn't mean there isn't more, is Fieroguru $295, Arraut Motorsports - AMS $354 180+174), & West Coast Fiero - WCF $495 or you could just make them, here is a link Rear Lateral Link Upgrade for 88's - Rod End / Heim Joints

[This message has been edited by Fiero Vampire (edited 02-11-2016).]

PFF
System Bot
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2016 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I only "sold" 2 sets of those rod end lateral links and they were part of a larger purchase. I made the thread to open source the information. It's a DIY kit that is a bolt-on without needing any custom parts or my involvement.

So as people inquire about them, I send them to that thread.

[This message has been edited by fieroguru (edited 02-11-2016).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock