Fiero parts SF Bay Area by cvxjet
Started on: 08-18-2015 10:56 AM
Replies: 9 (300 views)
Last post by: cvxjet on 08-29-2015 01:04 AM
cvxjet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2015 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello! This is actually directed mainly at Fiero owners in N. CA, especially the east bay area, and also specifically at the Golden Gate Fiero Club. I have owned my Fiero SE V6 since may of '85....I've modified it a little- 3.4, 5spd, late GT quarters, 88 rear suspension....I have just retired and plan on moving in the next year or two to Weaverville(Way up north!), and I have some spare parts that you guys may want. I miight be interested in meeting you guys too.

1) 2 x late GT quarters

2) 1 x Notchie quarter & deck lid

3) 1985 base nose

4) '85 hood

5) a couple of notchie grates

6) a set of 88 rear transverse arms with poly bushings

7) An 88 front suspension without lower arms but with the Coil-over conversion(This is a maybe)

8) Some other stuff too, if there is any interest-

I would have given this all to George but he seems to have disappeared.

Let me know....Eric A.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
DKcustoms

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2015 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent about 88 stuff
revson1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2015 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revson1Send a Private Message to revson1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sent you a PM, and I am in your neck of the woods.
Rsvl-Rider

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2015 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pM sent.
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2015 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I haven't seen any PMs.....But with computers, that doesn't surprse me...Give me a hammer, any day....
revson1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2015 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revson1Send a Private Message to revson1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let's try this. I am in Fremont and am interested in the 88 stuff. We are building a Lemons race car and need all the parts we need.
Kitskaboodle

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2015 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
GGF is meeting tonight at our usual place,
Coco's in Sunnyvale. 1250 Oakmead Parkway. We meet around 7:00 Why dont you come? We have a guest speaker tonight on California smog laws. Your best bet is to list your stuff on Craigslist. I'm looking for a set of lace/honeycomb wheels.
Thanks, Kit
P.S. Last I heard George was living out in the Central Valley with his girlfriend. Haven't seen him in a while...

[This message has been edited by Kitskaboodle (edited 08-18-2015).]

Rsvl-Rider

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2015 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm looking for a really nice driver side door skin. Prefer white but any color will do. Just has to be in excellent condition.
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2015 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am looking for a driver door skin in white, too! I just went to the GGF gathering in Sunnyvale last night and met a bunch of nice people- on eof them(Kits) is coming by this weekend for my old tech wheels- I will get back to the rest of you in the near future.
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2015 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So I finally figured out where the "Private messages" are; At the bottom of the main forum page! I was used to having a seperate window open when I signed on at Performance boats.....I looked everywhere....But the bottom of the main page!

I also have a set of those GT quarter windows from the Fiero store- the ones without the proper edging- just a band of black....I don't need them, need some properly curved like the originals, but they can be damaged at the front since I have aluminum B-pillar covers....

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock