FS: my original yellow CJB 88 formula by zefferk
Started on: 07-31-2015 05:43 PM
Replies: 15 (1275 views)
Last post by: Raydar on 10-12-2015 08:25 PM
zefferk

Feedback score:    (69)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2015 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zefferkSend a Private Message to zefferkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is with a heavy heart that I must say goodbye to my beloved formula. 1 of only 37 CJB 5 speed yellow formula's ever built. I have spent years and thousands on this car. I've had to resign my job and will need the money to help with moving expenses. The list of things done on this car is too long to list. Essentially it is completely re-done. It has just under 57k miles.

New tires
Newly refurbished original wheels
new brakes and SS lines
complete new suspension with NOS components
new SS exhaust with sprint headers
new heads
new injectors
new K&N cold air intake
New prosource grey tinted windows
new nos dew wipes
new window motors
new headliner and t-top covers
custom visors
custom shifter surround
short shifter with custom leather knob and boot
custom leather seats (original seat frames)
floyds floor mats
Russ custom door pulls and door panels
front end leBra
front battery tray (V8 Archie)
new battery
heavy duty battery cables and extra grounds
ICE cold AC with completely new ac compressor, evap, filter, fittings (blows 40 degrees!)
new three row aluminum radiator and all new hoses
dash cover
updated CD player (older GM stock) with EQ and iPod input
Custom rear compartment cover
Custom spare cover
T-top panel sleeves and t-top headliner cover sleeves
brand new EGR solenoid
Brand new AC Delco fuel pump
Gas tank is crystal clear and spotless. Never been cleaned!
New fuel filter
New plug
New cap and rotor
New ICM
FS lowering springs
Rodney dog bone
New alignment

and the list goes on and on...

All my spares (includings some rare T-top new parts) are included.

over $10K invested in this gem.

Need to get $6K for it.

Let me know if you are interested.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2015 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow!

johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2015 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did the "FORMULA" stickers get removed from the doors? Beautiful car!
htexans1

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2015 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm tempted but conflicted: I am looking for another T top Formula, a Rare one this time, but dang, I can't see taking the original engine out for a 3800 S/C.

Darn. Maybe but gosh, I'd feel guilty as heck.

zefferk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2015 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zefferkSend a Private Message to zefferkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

Did the "FORMULA" stickers get removed from the doors? Beautiful car!

They are still there. They have "ghosted" due to years of waxing/polishing by prior owner. I have new replacement stickers that are included.
zefferk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2015 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zefferkSend a Private Message to zefferkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

zefferk

1019 posts
Member since Feb 2010

Originally posted by htexans1:

I'm tempted but conflicted: I am looking for another T top Formula, a Rare one this time, but dang, I can't see taking the original engine out for a 3800 S/C.

Darn. Maybe but gosh, I'd feel guilty as heck.

Due to the customization of the interior and the upgrades, you could replace the motor with a more powerful one. Sell the original engine to someone who has a nice example in need of an original one...
zefferk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2015 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for zefferkSend a Private Message to zefferkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for the weekend crowd...still available
Horse

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2015 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HorseSend a Private Message to HorseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT
Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2015 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nice Formula! Wish my son was old enough to need his college car GLWS
zefferk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2015 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zefferkSend a Private Message to zefferkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Weekend bump to the top. This is a nice one guys! I'll post more pictures tomorrow if the weather holds up...Monsoon season here.
zefferk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2015 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zefferkSend a Private Message to zefferkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still available fellas...
PFF
System Bot
revson1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2015 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revson1Send a Private Message to revson1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man oh man, I would be all over this, but I live in the republic of California and I do not know if this car will smog here. Some cars are 49 state compliant and some 50 state. I would hate to get into this and find out I need to spend a bunch of money to make it legal. BTW, nice car.
Rsvl-Rider

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2015 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by revson1:

Man oh man, I would be all over this, but I live in the republic of California and I do not know if this car will smog here. Some cars are 49 state compliant and some 50 state. I would hate to get into this and find out I need to spend a bunch of money to make it legal. BTW, nice car.

Check the emissions label under the engine lid. In the lower left corner (I believe) it will say if it was built to comply with federal or California standards. I got an 87 GT in Oregon a couple of months ago. My VIN check said it came from Arizona sometime back but when I asked them to check the label it had a California sticker on it. Could have been purchased originally in California. I drove it down from Oregon and it smogged great.
htexans1

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2015 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by zefferk:

Still available fellas...

How close are you to Phoenix? I have a friend there that I could send to look at it. Im thinking this one should stay original. I can always 3800 another Fiero. a 1 of 37 Fiero needs to remain intact. Ill see if I can get him to come and look at it for me.

(Valid question, I have only been to Phoenix twice--only at the airport. )
zefferk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2015 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zefferkSend a Private Message to zefferkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by htexans1:

How close are you to Phoenix? I have a friend there that I could send to look at it. Im thinking this one should stay original. I can always 3800 another Fiero. a 1 of 37 Fiero needs to remain intact. Ill see if I can get him to come and look at it for me.

(Valid question, I have only been to Phoenix twice--only at the airport. )

I'm about three (3) hours south of Pheonix.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2015 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You could almost throw a rock and hit my brother's place. (He lives in Green Valley.)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock