Brand new fiero for sale by jc8367
Started on: 07-13-2015 03:58 PM
Replies: 10 (581 views)
Last post by: tom10122 on 07-14-2015 03:05 PM
jc8367

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2015 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jc8367Send a Private Message to jc8367Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2015 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why are all the time capsules automatics
Even in white...nice piece excluding the transmission.
jediperk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2015 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jediperkSend a Private Message to jediperkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXOPIE:

Even in white...nice piece excluding the transmission.

Why do all the people trying to sell them have serious expectation management issues when it comes to pricing
fierogt28

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2015 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt28Send a Private Message to fierogt28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice car though...
DKcustoms

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2015 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXOPIE:

Maybe that's why nobody drove/bought it, because its auto

35grand is outrageous though. I'd only pay 15k tops if it was a 5 speed
Horse

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2015 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HorseSend a Private Message to HorseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
People ask a lot of money sometimes but asking and getting are two different things and I enjoy my Fieros but with that kind of money you can get a chop top with v8 or a superb ls powered Fiero. $35,000 gives you a choice of LOT of other cars including some new muscle cars.
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2015 07:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wouldn't want it for any price. 40 miles on a 30 year old car? You'd have to replace EVERYTHING that wasn't metal (and maybe some things that are) before you drove it. Oil, tranny fluid, coolant, brake fluid, tires, maybe anything that had grease in it. Also anything rubber would probably be shot. I'd rather buy a 40,000 mile car at that age.
jc8367

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2015 08:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jc8367Send a Private Message to jc8367Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well with 41 miles this is not the car to buy for driving. For whatever outrageous price it may go for any miles added would just decrease the value. I could never just let a car sit like this unless I was just rolling in the $$$$$$$$ and didn't give a crap because I had big collection I never really drove. Recently a 87 GNX brand new still in plastic sold for $165k at Barrett Jackson and $75k for an 89 Supra still in plastic at another. I understand they are all nice collectables but you can get some newer sweet rides for those bucks. To each own.

My .02
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2015 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Monkeyman:

I wouldn't want it for any price. 40 miles on a 30 year old car? You'd have to replace EVERYTHING that wasn't metal (and maybe some things that are) before you drove it. Oil, tranny fluid, coolant, brake fluid, tires, maybe anything that had grease in it. Also anything rubber would probably be shot. I'd rather buy a 40,000 mile car at that age.

Was waiting for someone to strike on that point. The hope is that someone that who covered up and stored this had enough sense to start the car and let it run on a rotating schedule...if not strip it down and complete rebuilt....all lines and seals need to be replaced for starts.

Also for the asking price....you could purchased the most bad-ass modified Fiero that are up for sale and get a lot more for the money...but this is a collectors item (museum piece).

ICouldaBeenAV8
From: Chatsworth, California; Clearwater, Florida, and Milwaukee, Wisc.

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2015 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ICouldaBeenAV8Send a Private Message to ICouldaBeenAV8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Unfortunately, for 35k asking, Fieros are not collectibles.
tom10122

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2015 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tom10122Send a Private Message to tom10122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Only reason to buy it is to let it sit another decade or two
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock