Started on: 07-08-2015 10:25 AM
Replies: 4 (776 views)
Last post by: blackrams on 07-11-2015 01:55 PM
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2015 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ladies and Gentlemen,
I had a gent contact me a few months back wanting to sell some Fieros. Told him I didn't need any more but would be happy to put his list and contact information on this forum. Disclaimer: I've never seen these cars and my only knowledge of these vehicles is what is contained herein. I am not the contact person for these cars and am only passing on what I was asked to do. Caveat Emptor. That's not to suggest anything good or bad, I simply don't know the man or his cars. Although, I am still transporting vehicles and would be happy to provide you with an estimate of cost to get any or all delivered to your location.

Here's the list of what he has for sale.

86 Fiero GT, V6, 4 speed, Red
86 Fiero 4 cyl, 5 speed, Red
87 Fiero 4 cyl, 5 speed, color unknown
87 Fiero GT, auto, Gold with T top.
87 Fiero 4 cyl, 5 speed Silver

The owner is George Gambrel
Call: five zero 2-eight three 9-five one zero 3

I re-iterate, I've never seen these Fieros and am only passing information along to anyone that may have an interest.

------------------
Ron

Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but … after a shooting, the problem is the gun?

My Uncle Frank was a staunch Conservative and voted straight Republican until the day he died in Chicago. Since then he has voted Democrat. Shrug

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 07-09-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2015 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump back to the top for anyone interested.

BTW, I am in no way associated with Mr. Gambrel. Have never personally met him. He got my phone number from someone when he was asking about Fiero people. And that my friends, is the end of the story.

Unless one of you folks decide to have me transport one, two or all of them to your location.

------------------
Ron

Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but … after a shooting, the problem is the gun?

My Uncle Frank was a staunch Conservative and voted straight Republican until the day he died in Chicago. Since then he has voted Democrat. Shrug

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2015 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One last bump before I let this thread die a natural death. Since no one has PM'd or emailed me about transporting any of these Fieros, I have to assume there is little to no interest.

------------------
Ron

johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2015 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are you anywhere near these cars? Would you be willing to go take a look-see if we were interested in one?
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2015 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

Are you anywhere near these cars? Would you be willing to go take a look-see if we were interested in one?

Johny,
Well, that kind of depends. First, let me say, I don't know where the cars are located but, I think they are in the vicinity of Lawrenceburg, KY. Which is about 45 minutes from where I live. The other problem is, my job is currently eating up a huge amount of my time. I just got home from work, so far this week, I've logged 78 hours and I still have to work Sunday. Long story, short version: A manager at another facility just got himself fired and I got asked to help manage the place so, I'm pulling double duty until they find someone else to take over. Having said that, if I can find the time and the person asking is willing to reimburse me for my fuel, sure. But, I would hope the potential buyer would ask for pictures and detailed descriptions first.

I'd be much more willing to help out if, it meant I was going to be transporting one or more of them to a destination. But, I reiterate, I don't know the seller or the vehicles.

Ron

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 07-11-2015).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock