Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  A little bit of everything for sale (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
A little bit of everything for sale by WickedFieroGTP
Started on: 06-14-2015 06:03 PM
Replies: 172 (7019 views)
Last post by: jasper on 09-30-2021 06:30 PM
PhxFiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2015 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhxFieroSend a Private Message to PhxFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am looking for the heat shield that mounts between the catalytic converter and the body for my 1988 V6 5-spd. Mine was missing when I bought my car. Thx!
IP: Logged
WickedFieroGTP

Feedback score:    (44)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2015 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PhxFiero:

I am looking for the heat shield that mounts between the catalytic converter and the body for my 1988 V6 5-spd. Mine was missing when I bought my car. Thx!

Sorry I don't have one at the moment.
Tweeter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2015 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TweeterSend a Private Message to TweeterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank You Wicked
Package arrived with all items.
WickedFieroGTP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2015 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tweeter:

Thank You Wicked
Package arrived with all items.

Good deal. Thanks for the update and good luck with the rebuild. It's looking good!
WickedFieroGTP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2015 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for update.
ninjayogi

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2015 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ninjayogiSend a Private Message to ninjayogiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent

[This message has been edited by ninjayogi (edited 07-05-2015).]

Adjustso3

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2015 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Adjustso3Send a Private Message to Adjustso3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
By any chance any good 1984 outer dew wipes ? Or other year outer dew wipes ? Thanks
Indydreamcar

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2015 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IndydreamcarSend a Private Message to IndydreamcarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need a good set of notchie tail lights
Indydreamcar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2015 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IndydreamcarSend a Private Message to IndydreamcarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WickedFieroGTP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2015 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

By any chance any good 1984 outer dew wipes ? Or other year outer dew wipes ? Thanks

Pm sent.

Pm sent.
Josephhm

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2015 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JosephhmClick Here to visit Josephhm's HomePageSend a Private Message to JosephhmEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
PFF
System Bot
WickedFieroGTP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2015 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Josephhm:

PM sent

Pm replied

[This message has been edited by WickedFieroGTP (edited 07-08-2015).]

Indydreamcar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2015 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IndydreamcarSend a Private Message to IndydreamcarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent
WickedFieroGTP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2015 08:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Indydreamcar:

Pm sent

Reply Sent
pcgold

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2015 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pcgoldSend a Private Message to pcgoldEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
Josephhm

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2015 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JosephhmClick Here to visit Josephhm's HomePageSend a Private Message to JosephhmEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent
WickedFieroGTP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2015 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Above pm's replied to.

New items added.
flimbob

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2015 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for flimbobSend a Private Message to flimbobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
Charlie1963

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2015 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Charlie1963Send a Private Message to Charlie1963Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
WickedFieroGTP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2015 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Above PM's replied to.
flimbob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2015 05:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for flimbobSend a Private Message to flimbobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
payment sent
PFF
System Bot
FieroTony

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2015 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroTonySend a Private Message to FieroTonyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Long shot, but what the hey.

88 duke, 5spd w/AC

Looking for the rear coolant hose(s). Despretly need left/drivers side from pipe to T-stat/filler tube. Also looking for right/passenger side pipe to water pump.

Also........ possibly exhaust manifold??

Thanx,

WickedFieroGTP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2015 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by flimbob:

payment sent

Payment received. Package ready for shipment.

Originally posted by FieroTony:

Long shot, but what the hey.

88 duke, 5spd w/AC

Looking for the rear coolant hose(s). Despretly need left/drivers side from pipe to T-stat/filler tube. Also looking for right/passenger side pipe to water pump.

Also........ possibly exhaust manifold??

Thanx,

Pm sent
WickedFieroGTP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2015 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
a pontiac man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2015 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for a pontiac manSend a Private Message to a pontiac manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
PontiacFan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2015 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PontiacFanSend a Private Message to PontiacFanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent on outside mirrors.
WickedFieroGTP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2015 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Above Pm's replied to.
Indydreamcar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2015 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IndydreamcarSend a Private Message to IndydreamcarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Parts arrived today and were exactly as described. Great working with you and Thanks!
WickedFieroGTP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2015 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Indydreamcar:

Parts arrived today and were exactly as described. Great working with you and Thanks!

Thank you! Glad I could help out.
bkw88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2015 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bkw88Send a Private Message to bkw88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent!!!!
bkw88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2015 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bkw88Send a Private Message to bkw88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bkw88

274 posts
Member since Dec 2008
PM sent!!!!
PFF
System Bot
WickedFieroGTP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2015 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bkw88:

PM sent!!!!

Pm replied
mark1970

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2015 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mark1970Send a Private Message to mark1970Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
WickedFieroGTP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2015 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mark1970:

pm sent

Pm repiled
Trinten

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2015 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TrintenSend a Private Message to TrintenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OH MAN! How many Fieros did you part out!?

Okay, so here's the stuff I want to buy:

Speaker cover set (if there are no tears)
As-close-to-perfect-as-you-have passanger side glass (will pay more! I hate the freaking scratches that are in the damn middle of my passenger side glass!!)
3 of the lighter cover things
1 dark grey driver side a-pillar
The 4 speed shift bezel, aren't they universal, just with a different sticker? If you have a near perfect one (I can repaint the ashtray doors), I'll take that.

Last thing, I didn't see the picture of it.. but the piece that the shift bezel sits over. I've "repaired" mine a few times, and it's starting to bow out again... if you have one that isn't all goofy and will "sit close" with the bezel edges, I'd like that.

My zip is 27703. Feel free to PM me with the total cost.
flimbob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2015 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for flimbobSend a Private Message to flimbobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
WickedFieroGTP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2015 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Been away for a while. Wanted to bump this back to the top. Added a few new items!
WickedFieroGTP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2015 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Trinten:

OH MAN! How many Fieros did you part out!?

Okay, so here's the stuff I want to buy:

Speaker cover set (if there are no tears)
As-close-to-perfect-as-you-have passanger side glass (will pay more! I hate the freaking scratches that are in the damn middle of my passenger side glass!!)
3 of the lighter cover things
1 dark grey driver side a-pillar
The 4 speed shift bezel, aren't they universal, just with a different sticker? If you have a near perfect one (I can repaint the ashtray doors), I'll take that.

Last thing, I didn't see the picture of it.. but the piece that the shift bezel sits over. I've "repaired" mine a few times, and it's starting to bow out again... if you have one that isn't all goofy and will "sit close" with the bezel edges, I'd like that.

My zip is 27703. Feel free to PM me with the total cost.

Reply sent
Adjustso3

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2015 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Adjustso3Send a Private Message to Adjustso3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
WickedFieroGTP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2015 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Adjustso3:

PM sent

Reply sent
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave