Started on: 05-02-2015 09:15 PM
Replies: 2 (100 views)
Last post by: weaselbeak on 05-03-2015 03:30 PM
weaselbeak

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2015 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weaselbeakSend a Private Message to weaselbeakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm looking for a set of shift cables for the Muncie 4 speed in my 86GT. What I really need is the left side cable in the bracket as you look at the engine, as well as the bracket the cables rest in. I have a good set of 5 speed cables out of an 85 notchy 4 banger, if anyone wants to trade. I would also sell those for a decent offer.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Rodney

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 267
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2015 06:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by weaselbeak:

shift cables for the Muncie 4 speed in my 86GT. What I really need is the left side cable in the bracket as you look at the engine

Is that the smaller diameter cable or the larger diameter cable? I have some of the smaller diameter (select) cables that I had black foam put on as some 85-86 V-6 4 speeds came from the factory with black foam instead of the silver heat shielding. I can sell one of those for a nice discount if you don't care about the foam covering. I don't think I have any of the larger diameter shift cables with the foam anymore. I could check if you need a V-6 4 speed shift cable.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

Fiero Parts And Acc's Web Page:
All new web page!:www.rodneydickman.com
Rodney Dickman's Fiero accessories
7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

weaselbeak

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2015 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weaselbeakSend a Private Message to weaselbeakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need the larger cable, but a set sounds good to me. I would gladly accept the smaller cable you have with black foam just to have both of them new. PM me the cost for both. Thank you.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock