White 88' Formula: 30k miles, 5spd manual, 6cyl by Dizzixx
Started on: 04-29-2015 03:45 PM
Replies: 17 (608 views)
Last post by: Dizzixx on 05-26-2015 11:18 AM
Dizzixx

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2015 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DizzixxSend a Private Message to DizzixxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is not mine I just noticed it on Craigslist and thought maybe someone else might be interested:

$9200

1988 Pontiac Formula Fiero
All Original --- Excellent Condition - Must See
Garage kept
Maintenance Records for each year
6cyl Fuel Injected
Car Show Ready
Needs a Forever Home
Would be willing to trade for side x side
High Performance Racing 4 Wheeler in excellent condition.
No payments -- Cash --- Clear Title
Txt if you are interested

Craigslist ad
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Carl Calderone

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2015 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carl CalderoneSend a Private Message to Carl CalderoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW nice clean car... I hope that that price is indicative of the appreciation value of our cars. One can only hope right.
Dizzixx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2015 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DizzixxSend a Private Message to DizzixxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is exceptionally clean and pretty low miles. People do really like to tack on a little extra for a formula though. Just being that clean though and I think any 88 5spd V6 would go for 6-7k on the street. I can dream my beater will appreciate
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2015 08:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dizzixx:

It is exceptionally clean and pretty low miles. People do really like to tack on a little extra for a formula though. Just being that clean though and I think any 88 5spd V6 would go for 6-7k on the street. I can dream my beater will appreciate

Hey BOZO, did you know that.....
Every 88 notchie with a V-6 IS A FORMULA?
Sellers usually don't appreciate BOZOS coming into their 'FOR SALE' threads and commenting that the price is TOO HIGH.

There. You can go back to bed. You learned TWO things today.

Dizzixx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2015 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DizzixxSend a Private Message to DizzixxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Troll much?

It's my thread and I'll BOZO if I want to
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2015 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
But you did learn something, didn't you?
Dizzixx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2015 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DizzixxSend a Private Message to DizzixxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like to use the term re-remembered
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2015 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is a beauty and very well optioned...nice find!
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2015 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Hey BOZO, did you know that.....
Every 88 notchie with a V-6 IS A FORMULA?
Sellers usually don't appreciate BOZOS coming into their 'FOR SALE' threads and commenting that the price is TOO HIGH.

There. You can go back to bed. You learned TWO things today.

imabuzzkill

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2015 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for imabuzzkillSend a Private Message to imabuzzkillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
olejoedad- did you read the post? It's not the posters car! It is on CL.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2015 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, I probably shouldn't post before morning coffee.

However, it does get old when people criticize the price that the owner wants. Its not the first time, and won't be the last.

Its a very nice car and well worth the asking price.
PFF
System Bot
Dizzixx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2015 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DizzixxSend a Private Message to DizzixxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dizzixx:

I wouldn't call "a little extra for a formula" a criticism of the sellers price, given that its being a formula increases its value. I can see how someone might not like my tone though. Personally (I know I am going to get crucified for this) I do not understand why people pay so much more for Formula cars. I also do not get people who own garage queens as collectors/investors.... so yeah ....

Having said that we can let this die now, olejoedad made nice. The car is in beautiful condition and hopefully someone on here will provide it with the forever home the seller is looking for and we can all ogle it some more on the forums.
imabuzzkill

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2015 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for imabuzzkillSend a Private Message to imabuzzkillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know the feeling. I have to have my coffee or (I hate to admit it) a Monster energy drink in the AM or I am useless. (well I still am, but that is according to my wife)
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2015 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm 63 and a grumpy old man.
What can I say.
Apex Bandit

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2015 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Apex BanditSend a Private Message to Apex BanditEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just sent a text to the seller. I'm hoping it's still for sale. Are any of you in the Houston area, and willing to personally verify this car for me?
Apex Bandit

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2015 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Apex BanditSend a Private Message to Apex BanditEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Apex Bandit

22 posts
Member since Mar 2015
I just sent a text to the seller. I'm hoping it's still for sale. Are any of you in the Houston area, and willing to personally verify this car for me?
Apex Bandit

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2015 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Apex BanditSend a Private Message to Apex BanditEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Apex Bandit

22 posts
Member since Mar 2015
Sorry about the double post.
Dizzixx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2015 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DizzixxSend a Private Message to DizzixxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock