1984 DuKane projector with full set of thirteen 8mm films by FieroG97J
Started on: 04-10-2015 06:10 PM
Replies: 5 (350 views)
Last post by: solotwo on 04-28-2015 04:19 PM
FieroG97J

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2015 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroG97JSend a Private Message to FieroG97JEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Likely a one of a kind collection of 84 FIERO/Pontiac material. The thirteen 8mm films include 4 on the Fiero and nine more (one for each model line from Pontiac) in 84. I've owned the projector for at least 20 years and never fired it up. It is capable of playing 35 mm film strips, 8mm film plus 33-1/3 and 78 rpm records. Also has aux speakers and a remote push button control. This is the ULTIMATE get for any Fiero club, but should also garner interest from any 84 Pontiac fans. You can own this ultimate collectable for $400 + shipping.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2015 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow I have a couple of those tapes. Not Fieros thought and they are late 70's. I worked at a Pontiac store and I don't recall using the DuKane machine though. Seems to me it was a different machine and the cassettes slid in.
FieroG97J

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2015 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroG97JSend a Private Message to FieroG97JEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did the one you remember look like this one? This one is for film strips and cassettes only.

Shade Tree Fiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2015 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shade Tree FieroSend a Private Message to Shade Tree FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My dad used to repair those for the local school system .
Carcenomy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2015 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CarcenomyClick Here to visit Carcenomy's HomePageSend a Private Message to CarcenomyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My god those need digitised badly.
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2015 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroG97J:

Did the one you remember look like this one? This one is for film strips and cassettes only.

Umm sorta, Pontiac had the player in a special stand and if I remember correctly the tv screen was actually separate? The dealership I worked at had one of the biggest showrooms in the nation for a long time. We had the machine out in the center by the windows so that customers could also see the tapes. I recall it being a yellow colored stand and it was about 5" tall with doors on the bottom to store the tapes.

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 04-28-2015).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock