Started on: 04-01-2015 12:27 AM
Replies: 10 (947 views)
Last post by: mptighe on 05-30-2015 01:04 AM
mptighe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2015 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The buyer of my car didn't want the Firebird interior, so I'm putting it up for sale. Here's what I have....

Black leather seats with replacement near mint upper and lower seat covers
Black dash complete with ducting
Black door panels
Black manual AND auto center consoles
Black visors
Black seat belts

These came out of a lower mile fully optioned 2001 6 Speed car with a blown engine. I even have extras in grey, except for the dash. I also have a custom plug and play dash harness made by JScott. I paid him $500 for this. It was never installed. All totaled, I paid over $1,700 for everything. The replacement upper and lower seat covers cost me $700. I can show documentation for everything if someone needs it.

I'm asking $1,000 for everything. I'm already losing at least $700 on this stuff, so please don't lowball me. I'd prefer not to ship, as it would be cost prohibitive for any potential buyer, and would be a HUGE pain. There are too many pieces for the shipping to be affordable. I'd also prefer not to part it out but will consider selling the harness and the interior seperately. I'm NOT parting the interior. Thanks guys.

Please contact me directly.

(281) 900-0910
mptighe@hotmail.com

Leave a message if you call, as I don't answer if I don't recognize the number.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Racer_JT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2015 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Racer_JTSend a Private Message to Racer_JTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
email sent
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2015 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Racer_JT:

email sent

Returned
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2015 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmmm I might be up for this. ill let you know
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2015 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got sidetracked on this. Still for sale. PK, I'm headed to FL for a couple of days. If you want to come see the stuff let me know we can set something up after I get back. That is, if you're still in TX.

[This message has been edited by mptighe (edited 04-20-2015).]

mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2015 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay, after dealing with the nightmare of trying to ship the interior for my Fiero that I sold, there's no way in hell I'm shipping this interior. At this point, I'm willing to sell and ship just the harness for the dash. I paid $500 for it, so I'm thinking $350 should be more than a fair price. This is never installed, and was made by our own JScott.

If anyone local is interested in any of the Firebird interior parts, I'm willing to separate them and sell them locally.
Mickey_Moose

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2015 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not sure about the US, but black f-body interior parts are rare here in Canada a command a good price with the f-body crowd.

You may want to try posting this on 3rd Gen (or other f-body forum) - probably not have too much problem selling it on there if black is also "rare" in the US.

Cheers,
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2015 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mickey_Moose:

Not sure about the US, but black f-body interior parts are rare here in Canada a command a good price with the f-body crowd.

You may want to try posting this on 3rd Gen (or other f-body forum) - probably not have too much problem selling it on there if black is also "rare" in the US.

Cheers,

Not a bad idea. I really just want my garage back now. I'm hoping to at least sell the big pieces and the harness. Anything left will go in the trash so I don't have to look at the reminders anymore.
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2015 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
email sent
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2015 02:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The harness is as good as sold and will be going to the new owner in the next day or so. This is the last item I'm selling here on the forum. For anyone looking for firebird interior parts, I'm going to throw what I have on CL. I'm only selling locally, and anything that doesn't sell will be discarded. It's time to move on.
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2015 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Harness sold. Interior also sold. I got what I was asking, so all is well.
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock