97 GTP GP by Hop
Started on: 03-29-2015 06:06 PM
Replies: 6 (724 views)
Last post by: Hop on 10-25-2015 09:13 PM
Hop

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2015 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HopSend a Private Message to HopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about a complete car? I have a 1997 Grand Prix GTP, 170,000 miles. Purchased from owner who said the motor would not re-crank after putting engine flush in, driving it around for about 10 minutes and then changing the oil and filter. I was going to do an engine swap and put the 3800sc in a Fiero and get a used 3800 and put in the Grand Prix and sell it. One thing after another has happened over the past six years and the swap still has not happened. Clean Florida title in my name, I am in Jacksonville, Fl. I have $900. in the car.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Hop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2015 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HopSend a Private Message to HopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have tried to answer all PM's. Would really like to pass this along to someone who is going to do something with it. Don't want to have to move it around again this summer to cut the grass around it.
Hop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2015 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HopSend a Private Message to HopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Was out in the back cutting grass today. Certainly there is someone out there that needs a donor vehicle?
2002z28ssconv

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2015 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have all the engines I need right now Hop. But to be clear, you must have fixed whatever issue the previous owner was having, correct?
Lou6t4gto

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2015 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
running it "might" be worth $900, closer to 700. NOT running, it's a "Core". I don't need one either, they are still plentiful in the bone yards. Is It "Running" ?
Hop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2015 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HopSend a Private Message to HopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Apologize for the delay in a reply gentlemen. My 88 year old mom has been in the hospital again and we just got to bring her home late yesterday afternoon.
No, the prior issue has not been determined. After I purchased the car I worked on her in my spare time from time to time but she never made the high priority list. The front drivers window has some issues but for the most part she is a complete car with Florida Title in my name, PS, PB, 3PW, HUD. I will not part her out.
Hop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2015 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HopSend a Private Message to HopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jeremy, you get the whole car. Sorry for any confusion.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock