Started on: 03-18-2015 03:00 PM
Replies: 30 (1791 views)
Last post by: Gwhite18 on 03-29-2016 10:47 PM
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2015 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am not selling. I have enough material to make a few more GT trunks seals. When that material is gone the business is closed.

Reply via PM

Will Hammond

------------------
Is your Fastback GT's trunk seal shot? My Gen IV replacement GT trunk seals with miter double bonded corners are now in production. $95 shipped to the US (contact me for international shipping rates) More info can be found here GT Trunk Seal Project

[This message has been edited by infinitewill (edited 03-24-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2015 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
agfracing

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2015 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for agfracingSend a Private Message to agfracingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tried sending you a PM. Not sure what happened, maybe you got it and maybe you got ten of them.
I am in need of a trunk seal.
mental floss

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-25-2015 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I could use one too.
Lou and Blue

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2015 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou and BlueSend a Private Message to Lou and BlueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry Will, I didn't realize you were going to stop making them and I referred a member to you for one.

------------------
===Always trying to find time to work on cars===
Louis Duet
Baldwin, Long Island, NY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Blue" <= '85 Fiero GT
3800sc series 2 swap in progress
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Boo" <= '81 Delorean DMC-12
VIN #5835
Stock PRV engine
Peugot 604 Intake manifold
Exhaust headers
Anti-3rd brake light

[This message has been edited by Lou and Blue (edited 03-25-2015).]

mental floss

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-26-2015 06:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I didn't realize either, but definitely wanted one. I hadn't ordered yet because it seemed you were rolling them out frequently.
msweldon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2015 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for msweldonSend a Private Message to msweldonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2015 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by msweldon:

PM sent

Replied
Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2015 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to hear you closing up shop, but I know how it goes..... Thought about talking to you and adding it to my collection, I love the product.

Vince
mental floss

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-26-2015 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
imabuzzkill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2015 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for imabuzzkillSend a Private Message to imabuzzkillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I pm'd you this morning WIll. Seems I will be selling the Fiero soon.
PFF
System Bot
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2015 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent

Nelson
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2015 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
MEL H. JOHNSON

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2015 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MEL H. JOHNSONSend a Private Message to MEL H. JOHNSONEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll take 1 if they're still available !!!!! Mel
AL68

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2015 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AL68Send a Private Message to AL68Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
received seals, look great, thanks!
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2015 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FieroGT42

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2016 03:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT42Send a Private Message to FieroGT42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let me know when I can expect the trunk/spoiler seals I ordered. To be fair, it had been so long that I forgot (memory problems, medical issues, oh well), and Will emailed me out of the blue just the other day to ask if I'd received anything, so that's cool.

Paid in January. Expected trunk seal with spoiler seals per eBay listing. You said something about a delay, and I replied that I was in no rush and trusted you because you're a known member of the community with a good rating. Received nothing. eBay/PayPal dispute window has long since passed, not that I wanted to file one anyway. Tracking info shows a label paid for but no acceptance scan. As you said, the package was damaged at some point. Maybe the carrier screwed it up before it was even scanned, although they're supposed to do that immediately at the doorstep or post office.

Anyway, I replied to the email and sent a message on Facebook as well. Let me know what the best way is to keep in touch until it's resolved. I'll probably forget to check back here and I don't see a subscribe option, so email, FB, or PM would be fine. Thanks.
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post03-26-2016 07:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
why, if you are getting out of making them, you don't sell the tooling, and stock, so someone else can fill the need..

Seems like a trend with vendors for this car, They decide to not make a part anymore, and shelve or worse deep 6 the molds, tooling,etc..
Sad really...
and I'll leave it at that, cause my thoughts on it, is not politically correct, but most likely would be hitting the nail on the head, dead center
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2016 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will has had a run in with a few people here on the forum, that are always putting in their 2 cents, and sending threads to the trash can.

Anyhow.... Will decided this was enough for him to leave PFF. I noticed that he has deleted every single post he has ever made here on PFF. I noticed the other day when I went to look at a post he made in my build thread, that had some really good information that I needed, that he had deleted all the text in his posts in that thread, and any other threads that I looked in as well..Personally I think it is a shame that a few bad apples were enough to cause this. I personally just ignore people like that, and do not let them interfere, run me off, or drop out of such a good community as here on PFF. I look at it the same as terrorism, if I throw in the tower, then they have won.

Will is pretty active in the Facebook groups if you need to get a hold of him. I just hope no one disrespects him on there, and thus causes him to leave Facebook as well!

Will is a fantastic person, and would give you the shirt of his back. I am for one, very sad to see him leave PFF, and will miss his posts and sense of humor.

Just my 2 cents worth.....

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 03-28-2016).]

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2016 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Many good members have left because of some $hitheads..... and beleive that it should of been them thrown off this forum .... maybe one day I may also do so.... gets tiring of trying to feel fun coming here and post and giving help .... I have full control of my pics and when I will turn the switch to off ALL of them will disappear from this forum and will join the good guys elsewhere.... its too bad a clean up isnt done on this forum....... I'm like Will kind of fed up of the bull....

Danyel
jaymelk2

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2016 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaymelk2Send a Private Message to jaymelk2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I third this

------------------
87 GT....SBC...fast as hell...
Proud new owner of....THE DIRTY RAT

PFF
System Bot
Ponnari

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2016 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PonnariSend a Private Message to PonnariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What "Danyel' said above! Cliff, Some of these members need to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
"Because in a split second, It's gone"
Ayrton Senna

[This message has been edited by Ponnari (edited 03-28-2016).]

MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2016 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For the record, Will's seals are great... and he never stopped working at making a better version...

Originally posted by Danyel:

Many good members have left because of some $hitheads..... and beleive that it should of been them thrown off this forum .... maybe one day I may also do so.... gets tiring of trying to feel fun coming here and post and giving help .... I have full control of my pics and when I will turn the switch to off ALL of them will disappear from this forum and will join the good guys elsewhere.... its too bad a clean up isnt done on this forum....... I'm like Will kind of fed up of the bull....

Danyel

x4

It's the reason I quit posting in Tech with threads on how to do stuff. You slow down your build to: take pictures, write down every bolt size, mark up the pictures with arrows and comments... Then have a dozen people make comments on your thread or send you nasty PM's. Made me decide that it wasn't worth my time to do it anymore and get crapped on for it. I also linked my pics externally...

------------------
-Brian

My 87 GT Poly Suspension Upgrade (all pics) thread
Removing the roof panel
My HUD install thread
Modified stock air canister and base to 3.5 inch for 3800na

Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2016 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't know what problems rose that caused the OP to not return but as a fairly newcomer myself what I see are some long-timers that feel their way is the only way and if you don't see things their way then there's the highway.

I've been around every aspect of the collector car world and I need to ask, who is the one that has the power to claim that "they" are right?

Is it because "they" were first?

Is it because it "worked for them"?

Is it because "they" have the most posts?

Is it because "they" have the most cars?

Is it because "they" worked at the plant?

Is it because "they" want it to be?

Or is it simply because "they" say so?

Maybe the one's who are actually right, know a better way or just know better just have the balls to tell someone else that they are wrong. If that gets someone's panties in a wad perhaps "they" are the ones that need to step away from the computer, not someone else.

I have less respect for a person with a closed mind that proclaims they are right rather than listen to all sides and perhaps learn something.

------------------
If sugar-coating is what you crave... Willy Wonka doesn't live here.

[This message has been edited by Thunderstruck GT (edited 03-29-2016).]

Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2016 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Thunderstruck GT:

...their way is the only way and if you don't see things their way then there's the highway.

That's the pot calling the kettle black. Is there ANYTHING you haven't done or aren't an expert in?
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-29-2016 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Will has had a run in with a few people here on the forum, that are always putting in their 2 cents, and sending threads to the trash can.

Anyhow.... Will decided this was enough for him to leave PFF. I noticed that he has deleted every single post he has ever made here on PFF. I noticed the other day when I went to look at a post he made in my build thread, that had some really good information that I needed, that he had deleted all the text in his posts in that thread, and any other threads that I looked in as well..Personally I think it is a shame that a few bad apples were enough to cause this. I personally just ignore people like that, and do not let them interfere, run me off, or drop out of such a good community as here on PFF. I look at it the same as terrorism, if I throw in the tower, then they have won.

Will is pretty active in the Facebook groups if you need to get a hold of him. I just hope no one disrespects him on there, and thus causes him to leave Facebook as well!

Will is a fantastic person, and would give you the shirt of his back. I am for one, very sad to see him leave PFF, and will miss his posts and sense of humor.

Just my 2 cents worth.....

just like the kid that isn't getting their way and takes off with the ball and goes home.. (see highlighted) The amount of work to go delete every post.. in my world that is not just having an issue with a few people, that's more than that way more.. your mileage may vary..
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-29-2016 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

E.Furgal

11708 posts
Member since Mar 2012
vin·dic·tive

/vēnˈdiktiv/

adjective

adjective: vindictive

having or showing a strong or unreasoning desire for revenge.
"the criticism was both vindictive and personalized"

synonyms: vengeful, revengeful, unforgiving, resentful, acrimonious, bitter; More
spiteful, mean, rancorous, venomous, malicious, malevolent, nasty, mean-spirited, cruel, unkind;

is what my grandmother would sad
Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2016 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Monkeyman:

That's the pot calling the kettle black. Is there ANYTHING you haven't done or aren't an expert in?

You couldn't walk 10 feet in my shoes so don't pretend you could. I rest my case and agree with some here..

[This message has been edited by Thunderstruck GT (edited 03-29-2016).]

Gwhite18

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2016 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gwhite18Send a Private Message to Gwhite18Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm a member of a lot of forums, and from my short experience here the problem is obvious. People who ask questions or want to try something different are treated like absolute idiots because they don't already know everything and just do what everyone else has done. How dare you question how we do things. Lol..
Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2016 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gwhite18:

I'm a member of a lot of forums, and from my short experience here the problem is obvious. People who ask questions or want to try something different are treated like absolute idiots because they don't already know everything and just do what everyone else has done. How dare you question how we do things. Lol..

Careful.... You may get a demerit point.

------------------
If sugar-coating is what you crave... Willy Wonka doesn't live here.

Gwhite18

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2016 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gwhite18Send a Private Message to Gwhite18Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I never pointed any fingers. I ignore most of the drama. Im here for car stuff. When I want drama I'll just go back in the house. Lol
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock