Started on: 03-17-2015 10:31 PM
Replies: 4 (274 views)
Last post by: bmwguru on 03-18-2015 04:02 AM
ericjon262

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2015 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ericjon262Send a Private Message to ericjon262Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LC-1 Wideband o2 sensor/controller. I installed it, but could never make it work, and innovate's troubleshooting section sucks. could be completely operator error, could be a bad unit, I don't know, so I'm offering it up for $25 +shipping to anyone who wants to gamble on it. I think they retail for $180.

Buyer beware, it could be broken, or I could just have missed something during install, no returns or bad feedback on it if it doesn't work.

------------------
"I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."

"The day I tried to live, I stole a thousand beggars' change and gave it to the rich."
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/119122.html

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2015 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll take it.

PM me your paypal info

It should fit in a small flat rate box, or flat rate bubble envelope. So $6 shipping good? let me know

[This message has been edited by sardonyx247 (edited 03-18-2015).]

ericjon262

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2015 03:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ericjon262Send a Private Message to ericjon262Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
ericjon262

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2015 03:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ericjon262Send a Private Message to ericjon262Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ericjon262

3082 posts
Member since Jan 2010
Sold.

------------------
"I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."

"The day I tried to live, I stole a thousand beggars' change and gave it to the rich."
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/119122.html

bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2015 04:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have that in one of my cars. It is a pain to get working, but if the buyer needs assistance, I can talk him through getting it to work.

Dave

------------------

www.hausofguru.com

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock