87 GT for sale by EvilSqueezles
Started on: 03-10-2015 09:47 PM
Replies: 5 (448 views)
Last post by: EvilSqueezles on 03-22-2015 08:48 PM
EvilSqueezles

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2015 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EvilSqueezlesSend a Private Message to EvilSqueezlesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Selling my 87 GT. 2.8L V6 with 73k on motor/trans out of an 86 SE. 155k on body. 3 Spd auto. Put 17" wheels off a PT Cruiser on it (still have the stock laces with 60% tires on em). Newer shocks and struts. Coil over conversion done on rear and 1.5" lowering Eibach on the front. New brakes all 4 corners with Grand Am conversion done in the rear. New front upper and lower ball joints from Rodney Dickman. New front inner and out tie rods ends from Rodney Dickman. Front has poly bushings and new control arm bolts top and bottom. Also a new steering stabilizer and recent alignment. Tail lights are ugly but work. Both headlight motors are functional. Body work isn't done, interior is a 5 out of 10 in my opinion. Driver seat is pretty rough, typical warpage, no center console door. Power mirrors, locks and windows all operational although they act weak at times. Car is located in 61414. I've done the mechanical stuff. Needs it's facelift completed. Would like 1400. Would drive this car anywhere personally. Was a daily driver last year. Can't post pics from my phone but my number is 309 369 9629 I can text them to you or email. Thanks.

~James
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
EvilSqueezles

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2015 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EvilSqueezlesSend a Private Message to EvilSqueezlesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Should have mentioned that the frame rails and trunk don't appear to have the cancer.

[This message has been edited by EvilSqueezles (edited 03-17-2015).]

EvilSqueezles

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2015 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EvilSqueezlesSend a Private Message to EvilSqueezlesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will take 1000 for it. I don't have the time to finish it anyways.

~James
EvilSqueezles

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2015 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EvilSqueezlesSend a Private Message to EvilSqueezlesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kinda wierd but I'm thankful no one has bought this car. I'm pulling il it off the market. I'll make time to finish it. We had a good "talk" today.... Easier than trying to sell all the other parts anyways lol.
lorennerol

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2015 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lorennerolSend a Private Message to lorennerolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by EvilSqueezles:

Kinda wierd but I'm thankful no one has bought this car. I'm pulling il it off the market. I'll make time to finish it..

Good call. If you keep it you can always sell it later, but if you sell it...you'll likely never get that one back.

EvilSqueezles

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2015 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EvilSqueezlesSend a Private Message to EvilSqueezlesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Agreed. It's not the best. And needs a lot of smaller work still. But my wife found this car for me 2 years ago for my birthday knowing that I wanted another one. So you're right. I'd never get the same car again.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock