Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  FS: 'bronze' color pre-88 speedometer and radio faceplate, good shape $10 for both

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
FS: 'bronze' color pre-88 speedometer and radio faceplate, good shape $10 for both by Riceburner98
Started on: 02-28-2015 08:55 PM
Replies: 6 (255 views)
Last post by: Riceburner98 on 03-06-2015 05:53 PM
Riceburner98

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2015 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Riceburner98Send a Private Message to Riceburner98Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Found a couple Fiero parts left over.. $10 + shipping for the pair? $5 + shipping each if nobody wants the pair?

Both are in good shape, no cracks or cracked mounting holes. Bronze coloring / paint does have some small scratching.. Bottom of radio faceplate (thin part below radio) seems slightly curved / bowed? I'm guessing this should be flat / straight but warped over time... Would try to fix with some light heat, but I don't wanna be the one who melts it... Tried to show this with picture of ruler held against bottom edge...

Actually just found a 2nd bronze speedometer faceplate.. Same condition, no cracks but some little marks.. $5 for that one + shipping as well. Going to list some backlit 120mph speedos and tachometers I found while digging too... No idea where the cluster housing went, but I seem to have all the parts from inside it. Weird.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2015 06:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will take both! I'm headed out for a day of snowmobiling up northern Maine but can send payment this afternoon when I get home.

PM me the paypal addy and we can go from there.

TY for your time and HAGD!
Andrew
Riceburner98

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2015 09:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Riceburner98Send a Private Message to Riceburner98Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wait, you actually enjoy this white stuff????? I've got 7 foot tall piles surrounding the driveway; could probably snowmobile around the yard...

1 pair to you, still have another speedometer faceplate left, unless you want that one too?

Will PM. Thanks!
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2015 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Riceburner98:

Wait, you actually enjoy this white stuff????? I've got 7 foot tall piles surrounding the driveway; could probably snowmobile around the yard...

1 pair to you, still have another speedometer faceplate left, unless you want that one too?

Will PM. Thanks!

Man I love the snow! I'm not Maine native so I guess I'm just not sick of it yet. Snowmobiling is a BLAST! Lol don't get me started.

Anywho Paypal sent just now as well as a PM. TY for your time and patients while my funds transferred to paypal. IDK why it takes 3-5 days. Paypal is a rip off but I guess it's what were stuck with. BTW I sent as friends and family cause, well, your my friend!

Again TY and HAGD!
Andrew
ps shipping is same as paypal addy

Riceburner98

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2015 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Riceburner98Send a Private Message to Riceburner98Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shipped! One speedometer faceplate left if anyone wants it..
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2015 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Parts received. Awesome packing job! These will go great for replacing a cracked one in Momma's 87.

TYVM!
Andrew
Riceburner98

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2015 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Riceburner98Send a Private Message to Riceburner98Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool.. I do tend to pack the crap out of parts... You should have seen the oscilloscope I shipped a couple weeks ago! Basically embedded in perfectly carved blocks of that black foam about 4" thick, in a box, then that box surrounded by an inch of bubble wrap inside another box. Probably took me 2 hours to pack, but you could drop it from a plane and it would have survived.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock