Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Feeler thread - Project CR3810N (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Feeler thread - Project CR3810N by mptighe
Started on: 02-23-2015 11:49 PM
Replies: 46 (1729 views)
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 03-01-2015 05:18 PM
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2015 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mptighe:

Thanks but no. I don't consider that to be a fair offer. Besides, with that $5k you should be able to build my setup, remember?

**EDIT** You're also doing that thing again where you make a statement about a car that you have no knowledge of. I haven't stated when the last time it was started was. For all you know it could have been started weekly, monthly, yearly, but instead of asking me like a normal person you assumed the worst and then threw it into the thread just to make things more difficult for me to accomplish what I set out to.

Any other imaginary conditions you'd like to associate with my car? Maybe it has a hole in the engine block now? Four bent rims? OH, I KNOW! MAYBE IT CAUGHT ON FIRE?!? YOU KNOW, ALL THESE CARS DO THAT!! Again, you haven't sincerely asked me anything about its condition and you're not a serious buyer, but yet for some reason you seem to think you know more about my car than either the builder or I do.

Keep your comments to yourself. You're acting like DH now (the word troll is coming to mind), and I have no choice other than to ignore you completely, especially since you're the instigator of this whole thing anyway. Good job Stephen. Quality human being, just like in the days when you defended Lloyde.

I could not build the exact swap to match yours but could build a swap that cost 5K that was actually running/driving and the owner would have had it back within a year. One that could be driven cross country with no issues and didn't reinvent the wheel just to try to be different that ends in 32K of waste. All because it was just to hard to listen to others.

As far as how often it was started...I have no clue, u have no clue and the only person who does is Paul. And he is gonna tell u what u wanna hear which is weekly..This is just a wild guess but I would put money on it that I am right. All Fiero owners know that Fieros that sit for extents periods of times end up with more issues then when parked.

As far as being a quality human being...Why yes I am. I do great things for the Fiero community along with helping many ppl out with there problems and swaps. I have a JOB and take very good of my family and have many great friends. So I think I am a very good human being. As far as bringing up Loyde? Really that's all u got....

Anyways when u get to the bottom and need that 5K then let me know and we can make a deal..
IP: Logged
mptighe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2015 02:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

was interesting in car but seller wasn't bothered in supplying the info.. so I will pass..
use the comments in the thread as a guide,
and don't comment on the ad, or you'll get a neg..

You got negs (plural from the looks of how far that arrow went past the red) because of how you conducted yourself. You came in here guns blazing and didn't even ask a single question really. You just criticized me, my car, and the thread. For the record, I already had you neg'd, mainly because of threads from the past. If you WERE interested you would have gone about things differently. The people that ARE interested have made contact. I appreciate you cleaning that up though.
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2015 05:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

mptighe

3321 posts
Member since Aug 2009
I JUST got pics from Paul. Anyone that wants them can either email or text me. I'm typing this on my iPad and I'm not going to mess with this on this thread. Look for a more complete for sale thread soon. Paul said the car started after turning over a couple of times. He hadn't started it recently. He drove it around and got a video but he had trouble emailing the video due to the size of the file. He said he'll work on uploading it to his website or get it to me somehow. For the people who have contacted me, the pics will be emailed out after I get some shut-eye. Thanks for your patience.
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post03-01-2015 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mptighe:
You got negs (plural from the looks of how far that arrow went past the red) because of how you conducted yourself. You came in here guns blazing and didn't even ask a single question really. You just criticized me, my car, and the thread. For the record, I already had you neg'd, mainly because of threads from the past. If you WERE interested you would have gone about things differently. The people that ARE interested have made contact. I appreciate you cleaning that up though.

I went into Great detail of info. needed, to the point of listing questions that needed detailed answers after each listed part..
I went down the whole line, your reply was I don't know what the _______ I'm talking about and that I must think I'm "clever"
even went as far as to say, "buyer should not have to research what stage3 heads is/includes. same with all of it,, the short block, clutch/etc.. I spent the time, listing all the details that a interested buyer would want to know.. but you did what you have to everyone in this thread, blasted them..
I'm un the market for a swapped car as I don't want to cut up my INDY.. but you take any post as a personal jab, if you bothered to even answer half of what Ilisted/asked for details about.. instead of getting all bent, and blasting a potential buyer, you might have already sold it..
I would not make contact with you until the details are listed in the thread.. one it helps you as it'll answer questions for all those interested, and I like to see the details in writing, easier to hold someones feet to the fire when it is, over, it was said over the phone.. or a p.m.
as far as the red bar, that's because of the totally t/o side of this place and those that don't like to be told they are f/o/s..
see the rating above that one, with 5 stars, that's the mail rating.. funny how the rating for solid dealings with me is that good, the other bar is just a popularity bar, if you follow the pack into a ditch your bar is green, if you can think for yourself, and go against the grain, or dare to ask questions, or have an opinion that doesn't fit the "pack" well ..

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 03-01-2015).]

revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2015 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
People please check out who you deal with. There IS A weirdo out there!

His scary PM:

"Care to explain the "two failed businesses" comment, prick? What is it that I'm good at? Ripping people off? I only funded TexasGT's business, not being a victim of it, and we sure as hell were friends. I've never been ripped off, and I've never gone out of my way to try to hurt anyone. Don't EVER put me on a list with people that again.

I've had more **** happen to me in the past couple of years than I'm comfortable getting into, and I did get on the forum and make a "poor me, help pay for my car to get finished" thread. The last thing I'm going to tolerate is for you to make shots at my personal life when you don't even know me. Keep talking **** like that about something that's actually caused SERIOUS harm to my family and I guarantee you I'll hit every TX Fiero meet until you're at one.

F****g Internet coward, you'd never even think of saying that to my face. Please try to say something like that to me in real life. In the meantime, if you feel like you HAVE to be an ass-hole, keep your comments to the subject of my car. "

Everyone cross your fingers that he does come to an event. I will clock him straight. Wait. I had better not harm the retarded. nevermind.

What a MORON!

Stephen do you really want to deal with his ****? LOL Punk can't even post a pic, just keeps spewing diarrhea. Who does not have a pic of there car? I guess it is in TexasGT's ( or someone else's) shop more than on the road.

Buyer beware!

[This message has been edited by revin (edited 03-01-2015).]

mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2015 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pics have been sent out to the main interested parties.

E. Your opinions were just that opinions. Once someone contacts me I'll be happy to explain anything they want to know or point them to the information. You didn't contact me so your opinion doesn't matter.

Revin, you got a pm because you made a cheap shot about my business having to be closed, which put my family in serious trouble, and because you insinuated that I was somehow involved in another failed business, possibly TexasGT's. I stand behind my words, keep bringing up my personal / family life and you're going to find out what happens when I decide I've had enough. Funny thing here is you did remove the comment then came back and tried to act tough from behind the safety of your keyboard. You have absolutely no class and I'll be happy to give you or any of your buddies an opportunity to press the matter face to face. You are exactly what I said.

Now, I suggest you admit that you edited my pm to you before this gets much worse for you. You're playing with libel and defamation of character now.

[This message has been edited by mptighe (edited 03-01-2015).]

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2015 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, this is getting nasty. I'll make you all a deal. I will close this thread and give the OP the opportunity to start this thread anew. It's OK to question someone's pricing, and even get into a civilized discussion about it. But as soon as the expletives start flying, I'll start putting people on probation. Childish? Hell yeah, but childish behavior asks for childish measures.

So let's try this again shall we?

Oh, and posting Private Messages? Really?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock