Started on: 02-21-2015 01:52 PM
Replies: 1 (210 views)
Last post by: Xerces_Blackthorne on 02-22-2015 02:10 AM
ltlfrari

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2015 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlfrariClick Here to visit ltlfrari's HomePageSend a Private Message to ltlfrariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The number of cars in the driveway has finally reached critical mass and we are in danger of the impending implosion creating a black hole and destroying the entire universe.
In order to save us all from extinction I need to sell one of the Fieros and the 88 is it.

It's not a bad car, it's not great either and it is a bit of a 'rescue' but I'd like it to go to a good home if possible so I'm putting it up on here first.
You can read all about it's history since we got it in my web site (link below) in the diary section starting back in 2008.

Anyway, here's the low down on the car:

131000 miles.
Could probably do with new tires
Was resprayed at some point in it's life and the clear coat is flaking off in places.
Usual tear in the driver's seat bolster.
a/c does not work - The compressor locks up when charged so I don't THINK it's black death, more a mechanical failure in the compressor but I don't really know for sure.
Battery relocated to the front.
Does not leak (it's been outside all winter) but don't open the sun roof because it's a bugger to get to seal again!
I rebuilt the sills (web site diary, 2009)
I replaced the driver's side upper rear frame rail and a large section of the trunk on that side. (Web site diary, 2010)
Clean title.

Right now it's sat under a pile of snow and the battery is flat so I cannot charge it up to run it but it does run and is quite a fun little car to drive but it's just sitting there now so it's time to let it go.

Not asking much, be happy to get $600 for it if it goes to a good home.

Some old pics from when we first got it, It looks a bit sadder now but it'sstill a pretty car. I'll get newer pics when the snow melts

------------------
Anything I might say is probably worth what you paid for it, so treat it accordingly!

Dave

www.ltlfrari.com

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2015 02:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dave, ygpm
IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock