Set GT taillights by Gambit
Started on: 02-09-2015 10:38 AM
Replies: 7 (575 views)
Last post by: tshark on 03-18-2015 03:01 PM
Gambit

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2015 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GambitSend a Private Message to GambitEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi guys, i again have a set taillights for sale, PON and TIAC. No delamination and no cracks. There are surface scratches so they need a good polish. But, thats with all tail lights i think. These lay in storage for a lot of years thats why they look brand new. Price is 490 dollars and NO shipping costs cause i will pay for shipping, insured with tracking. US or Canada, no problem, still free shipping. I hope Danyell and FieroGTX can verify me as a honoust en reliable seller. Thanks mates. I will post photos this evening
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jc8367

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2015 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jc8367Send a Private Message to jc8367Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Gambit

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2015 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GambitSend a Private Message to GambitEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2015 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gambit:
..... I hope Danyell and FieroGTX can verify me as a honoust en reliable seller.

I can personnally vouch for Gambit EXCELLENT person to deal with .... if he says these are in excellent shape its THEY ARE !!! I bought a set from him and they arrived as describe in near MINT condition.... they were packed and shipped really good .... buy confidently
Danyel

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

AL68

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2015 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AL68Send a Private Message to AL68Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
Gambit

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2015 07:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GambitSend a Private Message to GambitEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Waiting payment of FGT1988, others did not reply back unfortunately. Thanks for your kind words Danyel.
fgt1988

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2015 06:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fgt1988Send a Private Message to fgt1988Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
fgt1988 has purchased the lights and funds released to Gambit -----
tshark

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2015 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice lights.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock