Started on: 02-08-2015 10:45 AM
Replies: 5 (637 views)
Last post by: 1MohrFiero on 03-28-2015 07:57 PM
1MohrFiero

Feedback score:    (37)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2015 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1MohrFieroSend a Private Message to 1MohrFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I bought this setup from a forum member but have decided to do a 3800swap instead.

The owner said he had it in the car and running, but decided he wanted it set up differently and ended up getting a custom harness & tune. I have gone through the harness and labeled the connectors. I have also verified that it is re-pined according to DarthFiero’s instructions on the Sinister Performance site. I have not installed it or seen it running.

I'll sell it as a complete package, or separate.

Harness - No EGR, 88 style alternator plug, early style oil pressure, no ac, 7th injector delete, DIS, stock temp gauge sensor wiring, manual trans, no cruise. He had a 4 speed in a 5 speed car, so he had a custom wire to the shifter from connectors at the C500. I'm including the 5 speed plug and wire if that's what you're running.
ECM - Stock 3.1
Coil packs
Dummy distributor
Knock sensor
Crank position sensor
Digital egr pigtail
87/88 4 cyl. ECM tray

Basically everything you need except the Digital EGR which wasn't included in this kit from the original owner (I have one but would need to charge more if included with this package). I paid $200 + shipping for the whole setup, Shipping should be ~$30 USPS priority.

------------------

[This message has been edited by 1MohrFiero (edited 02-09-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Gambit

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2015 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GambitSend a Private Message to GambitEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would you mind shipping to the Netherlands mate? Let me know. I have Paypal. Greets Jeroen
1MohrFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2015 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1MohrFieroSend a Private Message to 1MohrFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM me with an address and I can get you a shipping estimate.
1MohrFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2015 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1MohrFieroSend a Private Message to 1MohrFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sale pending on the wiring harness.
Gambit

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2015 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GambitSend a Private Message to GambitEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you Dwayne, a+++ seller
1MohrFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2015 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1MohrFieroSend a Private Message to 1MohrFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Considering how long the package took to get to you and how positive you stayed through the wait. I wish I could give you multiple good customer ratings.

Thanks again
Jeron

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock