FS: GT tails by EvilSqueezles
Started on: 02-06-2015 08:31 PM
Replies: 22 (664 views)
Last post by: EvilSqueezles on 02-14-2015 11:41 AM
EvilSqueezles

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2015 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EvilSqueezlesSend a Private Message to EvilSqueezlesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a set of GT tails for sale obviously. I have a few pictures 9f them but can't post them from my phone. I can email if someone would be kind enough to post them. Or you can PM me and I'll text them to you. I'd like to get 325 for the pair. They are chip, crack, and scuff free. Slight delam in the very upper portion on the PON side. Thanks.

~James

[This message has been edited by EvilSqueezles (edited 02-09-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2015 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by EvilSqueezles:

I have a set of GT tails for sale obviously. I have a few pictures 9f them but can't post them from my phone. I can email if someone would be kind enough to post them. Or you can PM me and I'll text them to you. I'd like to get 400 for the pair. They are chip, crack, and scuff free. Slight delay in the very upper portion on the PON side. Thanks.

~James

PM sent

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2015 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Danyel

6087 posts
Member since Sep 2008
Here are the pics

Danyel

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

EvilSqueezles

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2015 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EvilSqueezlesSend a Private Message to EvilSqueezlesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you Danyel.
EvilSqueezles

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2015 02:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EvilSqueezlesSend a Private Message to EvilSqueezlesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Edited for more accurate price.

~James
midlifecrisis

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2015 07:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for midlifecrisisSend a Private Message to midlifecrisisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
EvilSqueezles

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2015 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EvilSqueezlesSend a Private Message to EvilSqueezlesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Responded to.
EvilSqueezles

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2015 03:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EvilSqueezlesSend a Private Message to EvilSqueezlesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
325 Shipped for the pair
EvilSqueezles

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2015 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EvilSqueezlesSend a Private Message to EvilSqueezlesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT
2tone86gt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2015 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2tone86gtSend a Private Message to 2tone86gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thats one heck of a deal..did you sell them yet?
EvilSqueezles

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2015 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EvilSqueezlesSend a Private Message to EvilSqueezlesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nope. Still have em
PFF
System Bot
2tone86gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2015 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2tone86gtSend a Private Message to 2tone86gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just did my taxes awhile ago and expecting my return any day now, if nobody decides to buy them ill send you a pm when i get it.
EvilSqueezles

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2015 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EvilSqueezlesSend a Private Message to EvilSqueezlesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds good
2tone86gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2015 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2tone86gtSend a Private Message to 2tone86gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just did my taxes awhile ago and expecting my return any day now, if nobody decides to buy them ill send you a pm when i get it.
EvilSqueezles

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2015 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EvilSqueezlesSend a Private Message to EvilSqueezlesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2015 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It amazes me how people BEG for lenses yet when they are offered for sale, you can hear crickets. I expected these to sell within the first 2 days. And also, don't lower your price any more or you will be ripping yourself off. These are becoming more and more scarce so the value increases.

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 02-12-2015).]

jaybug56

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2015 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaybug56Send a Private Message to jaybug56Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

It amazes me how people BEG for lenses yet when they are offered for sale, you can hear crickets. I expected these to sell within the first 2 days. And also, don't lower your price any more or you will be ripping yourself off. These are becoming more and more scarce so the value increases.

It does seem like we are a bunch of cheap-a$$ wanna-be classic car owners. Some want the best parts for for the lowest price. Ain't goin to happen people. There is a reason why nice cars look nice. You gotta spend the money.
jaybug56

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2015 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaybug56Send a Private Message to jaybug56Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jaybug56

378 posts
Member since Jan 2010
Oh yeah, I forgot why I was replying. I will be driving thru your area at the end of Febuary. I will stop by and pick them up if you still have them. I don't really need them, but they will go with the complete GT rear clip that I have been saving. The lights I have are busted up mess.
Trinten

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2015 02:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TrintenSend a Private Message to TrintenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent!

-Jaybug, some of us aren't cheap, just not on here often.
EvilSqueezles

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2015 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EvilSqueezlesSend a Private Message to EvilSqueezlesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm fine with the 325 shipped number. I would keep them before I went any lower. I bought them when I had to start using my project as a DD. But I recently bought a truck so my lil Fiero is going back to project mode. Which means break out the fiberglass and start one offing

~James
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2015 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These lenses are fine. Sometimes, when something comes available, you already went a different direction or purchased from elsewhere.

I recently purchased a part for $$$, knowing it wasn't worth what I paid, but it was to me, because I needed the part, and it was the only one on offer. The part is in supply, now, for less than 1/10th of what I paid, and not worth $1 to me.
PFF
System Bot
EvilSqueezles

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2015 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EvilSqueezlesSend a Private Message to EvilSqueezlesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tail lights are sold to Trinten. Will repost when when I have shipped. Thank you.

~James
EvilSqueezles

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2015 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EvilSqueezlesSend a Private Message to EvilSqueezlesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tracking information PM'ed. Lights will be en route.

~James

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock