1988 fiero gt white lace wheels for sale by vette7584
Started on: 01-25-2015 12:10 PM
Replies: 3 (359 views)
Last post by: Patrick on 01-27-2015 08:50 PM
vette7584

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2015 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vette7584Send a Private Message to vette7584Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hi, i have a set of decent white lace wheels i am going to sell. they are off of a 1988 gt, tires will be removed, they are bad anyways. not sure how to post pics on here, so if you are interested in seeing some pics, please send me you email address, mine is vette7584@yahoo.com. havent come up with a price as of yet, so offers are appreciated
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
vette7584

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2015 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vette7584Send a Private Message to vette7584Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
if someone could help, i would be happy to post pics, these are still available. anyone interested? $150 plus shipping. thanks
Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2015 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I usually use Imgur to upload pictures! You don't have to, but you can make an account, or just log in with an existing Google/Facebook/Yahoo/Twitter account to keep all your photos in a albums for easy access later. Just click your username on the top right and click on images.

To upload pictures on Imgur, click upload pictures on the top of the website. This will bring up a window allowing you to drag and drop whatever pictures you want into the window and click upload once you have all the pictures you want on the list. You will see the images appear in order once it is finished. To share here, view the photo you want and select the size you want the image to be viewed on the right; I usually use "Large Thumbnail". Highlight, right click, and click copy on the code that says it's for a forum. Click paste in a message over here, and you uploaded pictures! If you want to upload more than one photo, make sure you have a paragraph space in between the image codes for easier viewing. For example,

IMAGE CODE

IMAGE CODE 2

IMAGE CODE 3

Any questions let me know!

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2015 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by vette7584:

if someone could help, i would be happy to post pics...

PIP (from the bottom of the page) is what is normally used to post images here.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock