For sale : rear deck hinges and tortion bar and door hinges by Scott2scott
Started on: 01-13-2015 05:08 PM
Replies: 5 (156 views)
Last post by: Scott2scott on 01-14-2015 08:00 PM
Scott2scott

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2015 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott2scottSend a Private Message to Scott2scottEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rear deck hinges and tortion bar , also door hinges
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierogtx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2015 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
why you dont make one threads and name all the parts yopu have for sale i saw in the last 4 days over 10 new threads . your pollute the mall section
Scott2scott

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2015 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott2scottSend a Private Message to Scott2scottEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Because im listing them as i pull them off. But thanks for calling my posts pollution . If u dont like it then dont read them. Im sorry u dont like what i do. And iv already done what u said. Im glad you insulting me and my posting make you feel smart . Like i havnt done what u said . U pay so much attention to my posts but clearly u havnt read them all . But quick to insult. Lol Your thoughts are polluting. Keep them to yourself .
fierogtx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2015 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Scott2scott:

Because im listing them as i pull them off. But thanks for calling my posts pollution . If u dont like it then dont read them. Im sorry u dont like what i do. And iv already done what u said. Im glad you insulting me and my posting make you feel smart . Like i havnt done what u said . U pay so much attention to my posts but clearly u havnt read them all . But quick to insult. Lol Your thoughts are polluting. Keep them to yourself .

you know what when i saw people like you spend my time to read the mall section because of many threads like that i will not buy from someone like that maybe you think its stupid but im pretty sure im not the only one like that but ..... andd yes i read all the thread the first time but will not read a newer with your username on it . Not to star a war but its my opinion
Scott2scott

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2015 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott2scottSend a Private Message to Scott2scottEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thats fine dont read my posts anymore and ok dont buy anything from me. Im not hurting for money and dont need you . Your not the only person on here. U might not like the way i post but the peolpe that have got stuff from me have no issues with it. So ill keep posting the way i want and the way many many peolpe keep buying my stuff. So comments from the peanut gallery isnt needed. Oh know im going to lose someone who never brought something from me. Big lose. If u nothing nice to say dont say anything at all. Call my posts pollution Im glad u wont read or buy from me. I dont need you.
Scott2scott

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2015 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott2scottSend a Private Message to Scott2scottEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Scott2scott

686 posts
Member since Jun 2014
And its funny i post one new ad today and added to one like u said to . And u still have something to say about my posts. Some peolpe u cant make happy. Its the beauty of choice and freedom if you dont like it you dont have to read it or buy from me. Just keep reading on and keep your thoughts to yourself. Thanks , have a good day sir ,

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock