1988 Formula for sale in PA by tumas
Started on: 12-29-2014 10:38 AM
Replies: 2 (330 views)
Last post by: tumas on 12-29-2014 08:35 PM
tumas

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2014 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tumasSend a Private Message to tumasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Getting out of Fieros and selling my wife's 88 Formula and all parts. Engine was rebuilt but not done correctly and has bottom end noise when warm. Car has mint rust free subframe. New clutch, shocks, calipers, lines, rotors, etc. Starts right up and runs fine except noise. Trans shifts perfect, headlight motors work, e brake works correctly as well. Interior is complete but drivers seat needs new upholstery. Correct 88 wheels and all panels have correct VIN. Only option is sunroof. Comes with original 2.8, spare trans, boxes of spare parts, and 88 Fiero service manual. Located in PA. $2000 for all Would prefer to sell complete but will part out if there is interest

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
RandomTask

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2014 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I haven't even taken delivery of the vette yet and I may have to pick this up as well. I'll float the idea by the wife tonight and see if it even passes the giggle test.

[This message has been edited by RandomTask (edited 12-29-2014).]

tumas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2014 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tumasSend a Private Message to tumasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let me know Would love to see this go to an enthusiast. Bunch of parts go with it too, everything I have Fiero will be included.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock