WTB - Holiday presents for my Fieros by marlonthewhitecat
Started on: 12-25-2014 11:28 AM
Replies: 3 (244 views)
Last post by: jim94 on 12-27-2014 02:22 PM
marlonthewhitecat

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2014 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for marlonthewhitecatSend a Private Message to marlonthewhitecatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Things I would like to buy. Shipping to Wisconsin 53005 (Milwaukee area) or local pickup. Have paypal.
1. Driver's side amber front marker, grooved style.
2. Headliner backing board, at least repairable. Sunroof and ideally high third brake light.
3. Radiator fan assembly (shroud, motor, blades). For two pin connector, I think it is 85-88.
4. Known good Headlight Control Module 87-88

Thanks for reading and considering this.
Bo
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fiero_derrickwi

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2014 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero_derrickwiSend a Private Message to fiero_derrickwiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Get in touch with the prezzzz of the fiero fanatics, he might be able to help you out
Grabber Green

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2014 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Grabber GreenSend a Private Message to Grabber GreenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by marlonthewhitecat:

Things I would like to buy. Shipping to Wisconsin 53005 (Milwaukee area) or local pickup. Have paypal.
1. Driver's side amber front marker, grooved style.
2. Headliner backing board, at least repairable. Sunroof and ideally high third brake light.
3. Radiator fan assembly (shroud, motor, blades). For two pin connector, I think it is 85-88.
4. Known good Headlight Control Module 87-88

Thanks for reading and considering this.
Bo

Hi, I have the marker light, radiator fan assembly, third brake light, and sunroof. Regarding the sunroof, I do not have the latch mechanism for it. Do you need this? Or are you okay with just the sunroof and front hooks?

Thank you,

Skip
jim94

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2014 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jim94Send a Private Message to jim94Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ac delco spark plugs, brake pads and head light retainer ring. A new calendar to for me

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock