Set of new '84-'87 Front "L" Brackets by rumonk
Started on: 12-23-2014 05:54 PM
Replies: 4 (156 views)
Last post by: rumonk on 12-25-2014 05:07 PM
rumonk

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2014 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rumonkSend a Private Message to rumonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a new set of "L" brackets that I bought off a forum member a few years back and never got around to installing them. They are selling for $43 at the Fiero Store so shot me an offer, I'd like to get rid of them sooner than later. They come with new mounting hardware as well. I am in Victoria B.C Canada and I'd be more than willing to ship it where ever provided you pay the shipping cost. Merry Christmas!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Inferno

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2014 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for InfernoClick Here to Email InfernoSend a Private Message to InfernoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am doing a restoration. What brackets are you referring to exactly?
Spalding1028

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2014 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Spalding1028Click Here to Email Spalding1028Send a Private Message to Spalding1028Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm guessing These
Inferno

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2014 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for InfernoClick Here to Email InfernoSend a Private Message to InfernoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is that the part you are referring to? If so I am interested and I am located just over the mountains in Edmonton.
rumonk

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2014 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rumonkSend a Private Message to rumonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is the part, shot me an offer, I don't think it will cost much to ship and I can always pop it on the greyhound C.O.D if you like.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock