NOS Parts and OE Components by Grabber Green
Started on: 12-22-2014 08:06 PM
Replies: 33 (1546 views)
Last post by: solotwo on 02-23-2015 09:00 PM
Grabber Green

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2014 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Grabber GreenSend a Private Message to Grabber GreenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Included in this sale are NOS and Rare NOS Obsolete parts as well as other new Original Equipment components. Items include engine parts, body parts, and other interesting items.

For all of you that have reviewed this topic before, I have removed all reference to previously sold items to shorten this introductory overview to only include what is presently available for sale.

VERY RARE NOS 5-Speed Forward Shift Cable, Part # 10066448 -- $100 including shipping within the US

NOS Gray Fel Pro Valve Cover Gaskets GM Part # 10034707-- $25 shipped -- I also have valve cover bolts if anyone needs them.

NOS Single Exhaust Manifold Gasket - Part #: 10051512 -- $22 shipped

NOS Exhaust Springs Pair - Y-Pipe to Cat Pipe, Part # 2550711 -- $20 shipped

NOS Passenger Seat Handle -- $20 shipped

NOS TPS (Throttle Positioning Sensor) -- $35 shipped - these are $75 new

Very Rare Pair of NOS Emergency Brake Levers -- $26 a pair shipped. What makes this pair very rare? The passenger side lever is obsolete. Drivers Side Part # 18011072, Passenger Side Part # 18011073

If you want a single lever, please PM me. I have one pair of these left and a single rare passenger side. I'll sell the drivers side levers for $12 shipped and the passenger side for $20 shipped.

OE, possibly NOS, Red Raybestos Rear Brake Caliper Pads -- $15 plus shipping

NOS Real Lower Radiator Inlet Hose - Part #: 10036860 (85 - 87 V6) -- $15, plus shipping

OE - New Dogbone Engine Support and Polyurethane Bushings with bolts -- $45 shipped

------------------
Skip Carlson
1987 Fiero GT Parting Out
1984 Fiero 3.4 w/ 5 Speed Mod
1970 Grabber Green Mustang Convertible
2005 Mazda RX-8

[This message has been edited by Grabber Green (edited 02-17-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
DKcustoms

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2014 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would like to claim the:

Rare NOS Power Windows Center Console Bezel

and

Rare NOS Left and Right Front Bumper Trim

sending a PM now
fierogtx

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2014 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
if DKcustoms dont take the Rare NOS Power Windows Center Console Bezel put me second on the list if you want to ship in canada will pay the extra shipping

[This message has been edited by fierogtx (edited 12-22-2014).]

Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2014 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
Grabber Green

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2014 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Grabber GreenSend a Private Message to Grabber GreenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogtx:

if DKcustoms dont take the Rare NOS Power Windows Center Console Bezel put me second on the list if you want to ship in canada will pay the extra shipping

I am expecting payment by tomorrow from him and will definitely let you know either way. Thank you.
Grabber Green

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2014 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Grabber GreenSend a Private Message to Grabber GreenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Grabber Green

222 posts
Member since Jul 2013

Originally posted by Grantman:

pm sent

Thank you. Decklid Vent Fasteners sold pending confirmation tomorrow morning.
Princelad

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2014 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PrinceladSend a Private Message to PrinceladEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Grabber Green

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2014 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Grabber GreenSend a Private Message to Grabber GreenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogtx:

Confirming that the Console Bezel has been sold to DKcustoms. Thank you very much.
Grabber Green

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2014 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Grabber GreenSend a Private Message to Grabber GreenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Grabber Green

222 posts
Member since Jul 2013
Have received many PM's and updated a list of sold items. I have also added rare NOS rear caliper components in the original photo spread.
Spalding1028

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2014 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Spalding1028Send a Private Message to Spalding1028Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll take the caliper repair kit with the ebrake levers. Pm sent
Grabber Green

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2014 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Grabber GreenSend a Private Message to Grabber GreenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Spalding1028:

Set aside for you and I just responded to your PM.

Thank you!
PFF
System Bot
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2014 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My MAN! Skip!

First off a very Merry Xmas wish to you and yours! May the little ones enjoy the toys as much as the boxes!

Second and most importantly...

I wanna send Paypal for that cradle and the plenum if you still have them. Also I have my eye on that Pontiac Brochure you have listed in this thread. Can you PM me a total and I can send funds right out? Also a addy as I have forgotten what it was.

I will shoot you a text as well!

TYVM and Merry Xmas!!
Andrew
Grabber Green

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2014 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Grabber GreenSend a Private Message to Grabber GreenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by weloveour86se:

My MAN! Skip!

First off a very Merry Xmas wish to you and yours! May the little ones enjoy the toys as much as the boxes!

Second and most importantly...

I wanna send Paypal for that cradle and the plenum if you still have them. Also I have my eye on that Pontiac Brochure you have listed in this thread. Can you PM me a total and I can send funds right out? Also a addy as I have forgotten what it was.

I will shoot you a text as well!

TYVM and Merry Xmas!!
Andrew

Hi Andrew,

Merry Christmas! Just responded to your PM.

Thank you,

Skip
Grabber Green

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2014 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Grabber GreenSend a Private Message to Grabber GreenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Spalding1028:

Repair Kit with Levers sold to Spalding1028. Thank you.
Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2014 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Arrived today. Thanks Skip.
Grabber Green

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2014 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Grabber GreenSend a Private Message to Grabber GreenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Grantman:

Arrived today. Thanks Skip.

Awesome! Thank you for letting me know.
DKcustoms

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2014 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great quality as always Skip!

Thank you very much!

+1 for you
Grabber Green

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2014 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Grabber GreenSend a Private Message to Grabber GreenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DKcustoms:

Great quality as always Skip!

Thank you very much!

+1 for you

You are very welcome. Hope you liked the gift
murrrey

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2015 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for murrreySend a Private Message to murrreyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
caliper repair kit received , thank you!
Grabber Green

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2015 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Grabber GreenSend a Private Message to Grabber GreenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by murrrey:

caliper repair kit received , thank you!

You're welcome.
Indianajones

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2015 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IndianajonesSend a Private Message to IndianajonesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking at the exhaust manifold. Is it for Front (next to firewall) or Rear (next to trunk). I'm needing a NOS rear. Tying to keep by GT as close to pure as possible. I want to replace the current welded one to what the factory had. I'm located near Charlotte, NC zip is 28079.

Thanks.
PFF
System Bot
Grabber Green

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2015 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Grabber GreenSend a Private Message to Grabber GreenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi, I have the rear one left. The one next to the trunk. Just sent you a PM.
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2015 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I emailed you about some parts. I must have deleted our PM's as I could not find them. So I emailed you to see if you have the parts yet.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2015 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm & pay pal sent
SCCA FIERO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2015 05:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump so I can leave feedback for the fastback trunk lock. Great seller!!
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2015 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been away for several days with funeral arrangements and a funeral. Did you receive pay pal?
CavScout

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2015 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CavScoutSend a Private Message to CavScoutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Put me down for passenger side seat lever and lug nut caps please! Will PM address for shipping total and payment info thanks!
Grabber Green

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2015 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Grabber GreenSend a Private Message to Grabber GreenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CavScout:

Put me down for passenger side seat lever and lug nut caps please! Will PM address for shipping total and payment info thanks!

Will do, thanks
Grabber Green

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2015 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Grabber GreenSend a Private Message to Grabber GreenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Grabber Green

222 posts
Member since Jul 2013
I have one NOS passenger side seat lever left if anyone is interested.
CavScout

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2015 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CavScoutSend a Private Message to CavScoutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CavScout:

Holy cow that was fast! Thought for sure I'd be waiting a couple days with the weather how it is... What a nice surprise! Thank you very much!
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2015 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Update on shipping?
PFF
System Bot
Grabber Green

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2015 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Grabber GreenSend a Private Message to Grabber GreenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by solotwo:

Update on shipping?

PM sent and also sent a photo of the shifter.

Thank you,

Skip
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2015 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking forward to it.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2015 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Package came in the mail today. Thanks for the fast service. I havent opened it yet, been on the internet looking for a new ISP. AT &T just jumped my monthly cost up a lot. LOL

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock