New Engine Rebuild Parts and Related Items by Grabber Green
Started on: 12-22-2014 04:23 PM
Replies: 6 (247 views)
Last post by: Grabber Green on 12-26-2014 08:40 PM
Grabber Green

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2014 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Grabber GreenSend a Private Message to Grabber GreenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm clearing out my stock of parts and this topic is for engine rebuild parts and other items such as starter, alternator, water pump, etc for the 1985 - 1987 V6 2.8, and most will fit the 88. Some of these items will also be listed under another NOS topic I'll be posting which will have the TPS, exhaust manifold gasket, , heat tape, radiator hose, etc.

I realize it's Christmas time and funds are going towards Christmas presents. If you want me to hold something for you until after the holidays, please let me know. I do not mind doing this as long as you sincerely want the item and can pay for it after the holidays.

I've tried to put shipping costs as well, but if you want multiple items, I will adjust the pricing accordingly. And if you happen to want everything, make me a fare offer and we can definitely work something out.

Alternator with belts -- SOLD
NOS Water Pump -- SOLD
Like New Radiator -- SOLD

First are the Sealed Power pistons, Hastings rings, and Cloyes True timing chain. See the photos for the component specs. I'll take $250 $200 for everything, including shipping. If you want individual components, pricing is, $150 for the pistons, $100 for the timing chain, and $30 for the rings.

Next is the complete starter set up. The solenoid is like brand new and the starter is in excellent condition and even has the original cover that wraps around the starter. It was pulled from a running 1987 GT that had no starting issues. Original negative side batter cable included. Positive one was no good. $35 shipped.

Here we have the original valve cover bolts as well as the metal spark plug sleeves with the very rare original inner sleeves. The photo shows one of the inner sleeves removed from the outer metal sleeve. $20 shipped for the valve cover bolts and $25 shipped for the sleeves.

The seals in the following photo are free to anyone who buys something from this topic and asks for them. They are miscellaneous as you can see from the photo.

------------------
Skip Carlson
1987 Fiero GT Parting Out
1984 Fiero 3.4 w/ 5 Speed Mod
1970 Grabber Green Mustang Convertible
2005 Mazda RX-8

[This message has been edited by Grabber Green (edited 12-26-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fastfiero1

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2014 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastfiero1Send a Private Message to Fastfiero1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Skip, are the parts for a 2.8 engine or a 3.4? I know the chain will be the same but the pistons and rings are different.

------------------
Fiero's Owned:

1987 Coupe 2.5 5spd May 99 - June 03
1987 GT V6 5spd July 30 2012 - Current

Grabber Green

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2014 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Grabber GreenSend a Private Message to Grabber GreenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fastfiero1:

Hey Skip, are the parts for a 2.8 engine or a 3.4? I know the chain will be the same but the pistons and rings are different.

They are for a 2.8.

Thank you,

Skip
turbo86se

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2014 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turbo86seSend a Private Message to turbo86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmmm, might be interested in the alternator, belts, water pump and lug nuts. Maybe we could work out a deal?
Grabber Green

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2014 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Grabber GreenSend a Private Message to Grabber GreenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by turbo86se:

Hmmm, might be interested in the alternator, belts, water pump and lug nuts. Maybe we could work out a deal?

I'm definitely willing to work with you. Just sent a PM.
Grabber Green

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2014 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Grabber GreenSend a Private Message to Grabber GreenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by turbo86se:

Thanks Turbo! Alternator, belts, water pump and lug nuts SOLD.
Grabber Green

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2014 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Grabber GreenSend a Private Message to Grabber GreenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Grabber Green

222 posts
Member since Jul 2013
PRICE CHANGE

Just want to clear these out. Pistons alone sell for $176 new. I'm now selling the Sealed Power pistons, Hastings rings, and Cloyes True timing chain for $200 shipped.

------------------
Skip Carlson
1987 Fiero GT Parting Out
1984 Fiero 3.4 w/ 5 Speed Mod
1970 Grabber Green Mustang Convertible
2005 Mazda RX-8

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors