Started on: 12-10-2014 03:33 PM
Replies: 4 (129 views)
Last post by: solotwo on 12-16-2014 10:45 PM
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2014 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WTB exhaust hangers for 88 cradle. Or if prior years will work. I know rodney sells new 88 stainless, but I may have to make some adjustments and they are rather expensive to be cutting up.

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 12-11-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2014 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any one got some they took off when they upgraded, engine or trans or exhaust?
2002z28ssconv

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2014 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think I have some. I'll check tonight.
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2014 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FYI, you can tack weld on a new clamp, and reuse the hanger. 84-87 are different in design, from what I can remember.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2014 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jaskispyder:

FYI, you can tack weld on a new clamp, and reuse the hanger. 84-87 are different in design, from what I can remember.

I wished I had a welder. But first I need to get a clamp to even try welding it. Even though my car is a 87 it has a 88 cradle with 3800 mounted to it. So I probably need 88 hangers, but at this point I'd try either. Why am I doing this? Umm lets just say the the current system is not working. Bracket welded to muffler broke.(bracket was welded to muffler then was bolted to cradle) Bolts that mount the welded bracket to cradle fell out or loose, the car came with this installation. So I am trying to take the weight off the bracket buy using the factory method of hangers on each side.

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 12-16-2014).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock