Started on: 12-09-2014 03:41 PM
Replies: 4 (799 views)
Last post by: thismanyfieros on 12-12-2014 10:58 AM
thismanyfieros

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2014 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thismanyfierosSend a Private Message to thismanyfierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a black 86se with the 3.8sc swap done in it. I've had the car for over 9 years now and I thinks it time to move onto the next project. Car works great. Not a lot done to the motor upgrade wise but still puts down respectable numbers in the qtr mile. Comes in at 104 105mph @ 13.2 seconds. the car is a 365 4 spd Muncie tranny with a spec stage 3 clutch in it. The car was done by fieroflyer with no issues. I do have a spare 365 tranny to go with it as well. It has a custom decklid with a mustang Saleen spoiler on it as well as a mustang hood scoop molded into it to vent the engine compartment as well. Its been lower all the way around and it has a set of chrome 5 spoke 17" rims with nice tires on them. The car gets looks everywhere I go. Side windows are tinted. It has power windows, locks, mirrors, and sunroof. The frame is in nice shape with little to no rust. It will need rotors and pads done. The park brake has been eliminated but I have all new parts in a box to go with it. Custom seats using Indy pace car inserts and a nice dark grey vinyl. It has fiero1fan lower profile 90mm headlights installed.

I am looking for an auto Indy pace car that's in good shape. It will need to be a runner with no known issues to take in as partial trade. I know I am in Canada but the pace car will be slightly modded out before it comes back across the border to me.. Or if someone up north here has what I am looking for then that wont be an issue..

I would sell my car outright for $9000....obo..
I would take a partial trade and obviously the difference would be agreed upon before sale...
If interested please email me at tim.oickle@ensignenergy.com for a picture of my car. or send me a picture of your Indy Pace car you may be looking to sell this spring... Thanks guys... Tim
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2014 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sounds like what I am looking for, too bad you are 20 hours away
chrissin712

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2014 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chrissin712Send a Private Message to chrissin712Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Do you have any pictures you can share? I have a 3800sc pace car... I might consider selling to build my other car.
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post12-12-2014 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think for a good pace car it'll be you that hands over keys and cash.. not the other way around.

thismanyfieros

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2014 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thismanyfierosSend a Private Message to thismanyfierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent chris..

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock