Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  WTB: Stupid little things for the interior!

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
WTB: Stupid little things for the interior! by Shho13
Started on: 11-22-2014 12:04 PM
Replies: 7 (414 views)
Last post by: gtoformula on 11-23-2014 09:45 PM
Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2014 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey all, just a stupid little parts here and there that has been missing for awhile that I wanna throw in for the final "project" before I park my Fiero for the winter...

Anyone have an extra one of those rubber caps that covers the mounting screw that is on the top of the passenger side door arm rest?

also, l would like a few of those knurled torx screws that hold everything on the interior together. like two-four of them; I am only missing one, but a few extra can never hurt.

Thanks guys, and have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

(I can't believe it's already Thanksgiving)

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
gtoformula

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2014 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtoformulaSend a Private Message to gtoformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll need to double check on the arm rest plug, but I know that I've got the torx head screws. What length screw do you need? Is the color of the arm rest plug important?
Shho13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2014 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have black arm rests on both sides, the one I have on the driver side is grey but spray painted black. I don't know if that is factory or not, but if you have two black ones Id like both if you were willing to part with them... If not, Ill just use plastic paint to make it black like the other one!

As for the screw size, I guess the short versions, there are two types correct, the really long ones that are like 3 inches long and the shorter ones that are about an inch?

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

[This message has been edited by Shho13 (edited 11-22-2014).]

gtoformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2014 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtoformulaSend a Private Message to gtoformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've got the passenger side as in your original post, but not the driver's side. It was tan, but painted black and will need repainting. I've also got a selection of torx head screws ... 3/4", 1" and 1.5". Let me know which length you need. The plug is too wide to put into a regular envelope ... 1/4" maximum. USPS Priority Mail small box is $5.75 ... not sure if there's a less expensive way to ship. $10 total shipped. If you have another method I can probably ship whatever way you prefer.
Grabber Green

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2014 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Grabber GreenSend a Private Message to Grabber GreenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by gtoformula:

I've got the passenger side as in your original post, but not the driver's side. It was tan, but painted black and will need repainting. I've also got a selection of torx head screws ... 3/4", 1" and 1.5". Let me know which length you need. The plug is too wide to put into a regular envelope ... 1/4" maximum. USPS Priority Mail small box is $5.75 ... not sure if there's a less expensive way to ship. $10 total shipped. If you have another method I can probably ship whatever way you prefer.

Put them in a padded envelope if you have one and it will cost under $3.00 for sure. I do it all the time. You can also just put them in a regular envelope but just make sure your wrap the parts in something so they don't poke out of it during shipment.
gtoformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2014 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtoformulaSend a Private Message to gtoformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Grabber Green:

Put them in a padded envelope if you have one and it will cost under $3.00 for sure. I do it all the time. You can also just put them in a regular envelope but just make sure your wrap the parts in something so they don't poke out of it during shipment.

I can probably get one of those to make it less expensive to ship. $7 total.
Shho13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2014 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome, Ill send the payment as soon as I get home! Thank you! Is Paypal ok? Can you PM the the info?

Thanks!

[This message has been edited by Shho13 (edited 11-23-2014).]

gtoformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2014 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtoformulaSend a Private Message to gtoformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock