Gen 2 Headlights, Headlight covers, Power Mirrors by mr_corean
Started on: 11-20-2014 05:01 PM
Replies: 3 (226 views)
Last post by: ninjayogi on 11-21-2014 11:07 AM
mr_corean

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2014 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mr_coreanSend a Private Message to mr_coreanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have two head light covers, two sets of gen 2 headlights, and 1 set of power mirrors.

Headlight covers are painted red and do not match and factory colors. Work fine and have no issues. $20+shipping

Power mirrors worked fine when removed. One is black and has the rubber mount thingy and the other is sanded and does not have the mount. For some reason I was thinking that one of them had a small crack in housing when I took them off, but I can't find it now. I'll still price it a though it has one in case it does. $20+shipping

Headlights: Both sets are from '87s and both worked perfectly when removed. One set has the older style sealed bulb and housing and they work fine and everything is there. The other set has one housing that uses removable bulbs on one headlight and the other headlight does not have the housing anymore. It also does not have the chrome ring that goes around the lens on the headlight without the housing. Hopefully this was not too confusing. I'll do $75 on the set missing a lens and $100 on the complete set.

Feel free to ask for more pictures or to make offers. Everything is OBO.

http://s353.photobucket.com...ary/Fiero/Headlights

Nate
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2014 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
do you still have the module and wiring for the GEN II lights ??

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

martin86gt

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2014 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for martin86gtSend a Private Message to martin86gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
ninjayogi

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2014 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ninjayogiSend a Private Message to ninjayogiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent on Mirrors

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock