ISO Iron Duke Head by PRND3L
Started on: 10-15-2014 07:26 PM
Replies: 6 (225 views)
Last post by: PRND3L on 10-18-2014 09:19 PM
PRND3L

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2014 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PRND3LClick Here to Email PRND3LSend a Private Message to PRND3LEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Took my head to the machine shop, its cracked in multiple places, so I'm currently looking for a reman, NOS, or SD4 head. let me know what you have or if you know of any leads.

Thanks
Alex
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
1984whitesc

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2014 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1984whitescClick Here to visit 1984whitesc's HomePageClick Here to Email 1984whitescSend a Private Message to 1984whitescEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I believe an have a head from an 88 duke. Took it off when the oil pump toasted the engine. I didn't have a single problem with it. I am located in WI though.

------------------

1984 White Fiero Sport Coupe (Juliet) in restoration
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/089093.html
1988 Red Fiero Standard Coupe (Bella) in restoration
1990 Black Buick Reatta (Noir)
2002 White Chevy Impala base(Haylie)

edfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2014 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for edfieroClick Here to Email edfieroSend a Private Message to edfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
THere was an SD4 head on Ebay last week. Not sure if sold. If you search completed listings it should come up.
PRND3L

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2014 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PRND3LClick Here to Email PRND3LSend a Private Message to PRND3LEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by edfiero:

THere was an SD4 head on Ebay last week. Not sure if sold. If you search completed listings it should come up.

it sold, i was following it. 1 person placed the 500 bid and took it
Monolith

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2014 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonolithClick Here to Email MonolithSend a Private Message to MonolithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How big of a hurry are you in? I'm going to be pulling my duke out in about a month, give or take. It was a running and driving car until last January when some idiot in front of me forgot how to drive in the snow in OHIO. >_>

Suspension damage, engine is fine. 84 model.
PRND3L

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2014 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PRND3LClick Here to Email PRND3LSend a Private Message to PRND3LEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Monolith:

How big of a hurry are you in? I'm going to be pulling my duke out in about a month, give or take. It was a running and driving car until last January when some idiot in front of me forgot how to drive in the snow in OHIO. >_>

Suspension damage, engine is fine. 84 model.

Im not in any hurry, the machine shop can fix my head for less then buying one, Thanks anyways!

Alex
PRND3L

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2014 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PRND3LClick Here to Email PRND3LSend a Private Message to PRND3LEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PRND3L

175 posts
Member since Sep 2013
I am no longer in search of a head, please disregard this thread, thanks!

Alex

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock