WTB 2.5L Camshaft Thrust Plate by Cheeze_87
Started on: 10-13-2014 02:38 PM
Replies: 1 (480 views)
Last post by: 862m4super2.4eco on 10-14-2014 08:47 PM
Cheeze_87

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2014 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheeze_87Send a Private Message to Cheeze_87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep, I'm an idiot and forgot about the thrust plate when I was pressing off my old fiber cam gear. Needless to say it is in multiple pieces now. I could weld it back together but that takes an oven and stainless tig rod, ie not worth my time. Not much luck finding OEM replacement plates. If anyone has one or knows the part number for this thing it would be much appreciated.

Looks like this:

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
862m4super2.4eco

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2014 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 862m4super2.4ecoSend a Private Message to 862m4super2.4ecoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just started to get the duke ready to drop out of my 86. Gonna be putting 2.4l ecotec with mating f23 5 speed. I will sell the whole duke engine to you if you want. Car has been sitting since 96 engine seems to be good bout started before starter crapped out. Or I will see about getting the thrust plate off. make me an offer for engine or plate
IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock