Started on: 10-12-2014 02:45 PM
Replies: 2 (334 views)
Last post by: Dennis LaGrua on 10-14-2014 12:19 PM
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2014 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It has become time to upgrade my shop and I am offering a Reddy Oil Fired 55,000 BTU/hr Kerosene (or fuel oil) forced air heater for sale. The heater has seen light usage, is in very good condition and works perfectly. This heater can be used to heat a space of 1200-1600 sq ft. Whether you do your repairs or engine swaps in your workshop, garage out building, barn or even outside this heater will bring the heat to you. One filling of fuel lasts up to 11 hours. It brings the temperature of my 800 sq ft unheated garage to 75* F in less than 10 minutes.
[Kerosene/oil heaters like this cost about $249.00 new. It is being sold for $110 picked up in Central NJ as shipping this item would be too expensive to keep it competitively priced. Why freeze your tail off when you work on your cars in comfort during fall and winter and bring the warmth to yourself?.

[This message has been edited by Dennis LaGrua (edited 10-12-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
davylong86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2014 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have one very similar to this one and he is not kidding on how fast this thing heats up a garage, and mine is not insulated. Was pretty nice to have with the polar vortex last year.
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2014 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SOLD to a Fiero owner who wants to keep warm while wrenching this winter. IMO, if you work on your Fiero in winter get a garage heater. They make a big difference in your comfort level.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Powerlog manifold, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock