WTB turbo for 3800 by crashmydaytona
Started on: 10-10-2014 06:00 PM
Replies: 6 (249 views)
Last post by: hookdonspeed on 10-11-2014 02:42 PM
crashmydaytona

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2014 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crashmydaytonaSend a Private Message to crashmydaytonaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need a good working used turbo for my 3800. Let me know what you have. Thanks
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
DKcustoms

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2014 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a tip, there isn't any turbo specifically for the 3800.

There is a lot of info and specs to consider when shopping for a turbo, mainly power goals and spool time, but pretty much any turbo could work.
Only differences will be price on new vs used, size, manufacturer, etc...

Hope that helps
crashmydaytona

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2014 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crashmydaytonaSend a Private Message to crashmydaytonaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry that was vague. I am looking for a turbo that can handle atleast 600 HP. Name brand only garrett, holset, and so on. no china turbos. Iet my know what you have and i will research it and see if it will work for me. Thanks
Bad Cornflakes

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2014 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bad CornflakesSend a Private Message to Bad CornflakesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a Holeset HE341 from a 2003 Dodge Ram Cummins. I would let it go for $300 shipped. It had approximately 85k miles on it when I replaced it for a bigger turbo on my truck. Let me know if you want pics.
crashmydaytona

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2014 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crashmydaytonaSend a Private Message to crashmydaytonaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
P.M. sent
crashmydaytona

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2014 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crashmydaytonaSend a Private Message to crashmydaytonaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Found one thanks
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2014 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bad Cornflakes:

I have a Holeset HE341 from a 2003 Dodge Ram Cummins. I would let it go for $300 shipped. It had approximately 85k miles on it when I replaced it for a bigger turbo on my truck. Let me know if you want pics.

need to lookup turbo maps, since he doesnt want it :X

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock