Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  parting out a fiero i started to redo and has a bad title. rotisserie painted.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
parting out a fiero i started to redo and has a bad title. rotisserie painted. by ttt123
Started on: 10-05-2014 04:42 PM
Replies: 2 (245 views)
Last post by: ttt123 on 10-05-2014 06:02 PM
ttt123

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2014 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ttt123Send a Private Message to ttt123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
so let me know what you want. i just want it all gone. frame has very little to zero rust and it has been cleaned and painted on my rotisserie. new poly bushing kit, new monroe front shocks, headlights that work, extremely nice clean seats, rims and tires with 95% tread on them, i have two 2.8 motors one has 90k original miles that is mated to a 4speed manual that ran/runs great with zero issues and a 2.8 with 60k original miles on it mated to an auto that also ran/runs great with zero issues. i also have a 3.4l(top end is off motor) motor i ported the top end on that only has 26k original miles on it i was going to use but now for sale as well. i am located in caro michigan so be willing to pay shipping or come pick it up. make me an offer cuz by next weekend I'm taking it all to the scrap yard. if you want the frame you will need to use your title.. swap vins cuz my title is no good.. i repeat NO TITLE FOR THE FRAME.

i would also trade parts for anything performance for an lt1 corvette motor for my 94 vette.

thanks for looking guys.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Tha Driver

Feedback score:    (46)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 204
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2014 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you don't want to give up on your project you can get most any problem with the title straightened out (unless it's stolen). Find/contact a title company & see what they say...
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts
ttt123

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2014 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ttt123Send a Private Message to ttt123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No not stolen. Like mentioned, i have no desire to go through the process of power of attorny and my other car projects have more precedence then this one.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock