Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  I need to buy a few parts...do you have them?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
I need to buy a few parts...do you have them? by johnyrottin
Started on: 09-21-2014 12:26 PM
Replies: 10 (392 views)
Last post by: johnyrottin on 09-28-2014 08:24 AM
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2014 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need to get a few parts for the Rottinchop and the GBCT.

Rottinchop:
1) Auto Shift bezel. We will be hydrodipping so it needn't be perfect just unbroken
2) Rear trunk latch mechanism, lock, and key
3) Aux gages for GT, gage only needed, no cover or lense needed. Ours is malfunctioning

GBCT:
1) Drivers side front marker light

[This message has been edited by johnyrottin (edited 09-21-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
94blackbird

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2014 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 94blackbirdSend a Private Message to 94blackbirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The gauges and bezel I know I have at home. I may have the other items as well. Will get you some pics when I get off work today.

Jim

[This message has been edited by 94blackbird (edited 09-21-2014).]

tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2014 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a left front side marker.
Don Kraus

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2014 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Don KrausSend a Private Message to Don KrausEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have the gauges,you can have them if someone wants to pick them up in Jefferson.
jetsnvettes2000

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2014 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Don Kraus:

I have the gauges,you can have them if someone wants to pick them up in Jefferson.

Don saw your message I wounder if Mark would swing by and take a peak I know he was looking for parts for his wife's car too.
tebailey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2014 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tebaileySend a Private Message to tebaileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I may have the shift bezel, but it will take awhile for me to find it. Had to pack everything into boxes and stuff them into the shed and basement when I tore down my old garage. In the process of moving everything back into the new garage. If no one else comes up with one let me know and I'll start digging.
gtxbullet

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2014 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We had spoken about the parts.
Pm me if you still what them..
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2014 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Don Kraus:

I am going to send mark there he is going to the show Do you have gt lock guts too we need whole car not just trunk lid Mark needs your address

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 09-23-2014).]

Don Kraus

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2014 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Don KrausSend a Private Message to Don KrausEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I only have the Aux Guages,but there are salvage yards near me that would have everything else.Jacks Auto ranch has numerous Fieros in it

Don
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2014 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump!!!
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2014 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM to you gtxbullet. Give me a call.
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock