Wanted: 4.9 Idler bracket by jokerb90
Started on: 09-17-2014 06:04 PM
Replies: 5 (271 views)
Last post by: Fieroseverywhere on 09-25-2014 07:24 PM
jokerb90

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2014 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jokerb90Send a Private Message to jokerb90Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got one lying around? I don't have much time to build one, hoping someone has a spare....

Please let me know, Mike
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jokerb90

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2014 06:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jokerb90Send a Private Message to jokerb90Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone? Still figuring out axles, a bracket would really save some time...
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2014 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Finishing up on a 4.9L swap now. Can't help with the bracket but they are relatively easy to make but I can help with the 4T60e axle part numbers.
Passenger side: Cardone 60-1114
Driver side: Cardone 60-1078
Both of these axles are direct fit requiring no extra work
If you need any other swap info feel free to ask.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Powerlog manifold, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

[This message has been edited by Dennis LaGrua (edited 09-22-2014).]

Fieroseverywhere

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2014 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroseverywhereSend a Private Message to FieroseverywhereEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What kind of idler bracket? The one that goes near the end of the waterpump? Is it the idler spacer you need or a tensioner bracket? Camaro tensioner?

I could make one up at work tomorrow. They only take me a few minutes... Shoot me an email if you're interested. They go to my phone.

[This message has been edited by Fieroseverywhere (edited 09-22-2014).]

jokerb90

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2014 07:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jokerb90Send a Private Message to jokerb90Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dennis, thanks for the axle info, have put together the passenger side, but will certainly use and keep those part numbers.

Fieroseverywhere,
Sent PM, looking for the one to hold the camaro tensioner. (actually got the last one from you, but sadly sold the car)

[This message has been edited by jokerb90 (edited 09-25-2014).]

Fieroseverywhere

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2014 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroseverywhereSend a Private Message to FieroseverywhereEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll put one together. I wont be able to get to it til monday. Going on a short vacation with the wife for our anniversary. I'll shoot you a PM and post here when its done.

You need the idler bushing also?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock