Started on: 09-16-2014 06:44 PM
Replies: 3 (469 views)
Last post by: JohnWPB on 09-23-2014 09:25 PM
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2014 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just put up a few more items on Ebay. I am still selling anything I can get my hands on to raise some cash to go after Maaco in court. I personally find it easier to sell on ebay by listing the item, and when someone wins the bid, I just ship it. I have sold stuff directly on the forum before, and keeping track of who offered what in PM's and emails was no fun! That and the fact that you can zoom in on the MUCH larger photos to see more details when you are interested in something. Lastly, there are a LOT more eyes on Ebay, than would see it here on just the forum alone.

I also have a few more items (Steering wheel, Grooved Side Moldings, Shifter Know, GT Reflectors) for sale ending tomorrow night in THIS THREAD. I did not add these new items in that thread, as I can not change the title of the thread to let people know what is for sale

Anyhow, here are the 3 items I have for sale this time.

One Right Rear Fiero Store marker light: LINK TO EBAY LISTING

Corvette Tail lights that can be used on the Fiero LINK TO EBAY LISTING

Chevy Cavalier Z24 Digital Dash (This may not show up till midnight Wendsday, I accidentally listed it on Ebay.ca and had to re-list it when that one expires. LINK TO EBAY LISTING

------------------

High Quality Fiero Reproduction Stickers are Available in THIS THREAD IN THE MALL.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 09-17-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2014 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Your Ebay links NOW work ....

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 09-17-2014).]

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2014 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, I set the items to start at 11:00 EST. I thought they would at least be viewable till then, as I can see them here. Guess it's just because it's my account. Anyhow, they will be visible in an hour and a half hahah.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2014 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a friendly little bump....

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock