Started on: 09-15-2014 03:23 PM
Replies: 2 (217 views)
Last post by: Dennis LaGrua on 09-16-2014 09:41 PM
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2014 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As many of you know , original Fiero clutch pedals were made of both steel and aluminum. Over time the pedals bent, creating the #1 cause of bad clutch disengagement and rough shifting. Recognizing the problem GM designed a new pedal that was made of solid steel. These pedals hold up and do not bend like the earlier pedals.
If you have the aluminum pedal its just a matter of time before it bends. If you have the cheap imported copy, it is acceptable for now but nothing will perform like the original. Original AC Delco all steel clutch pedals were discontinued years back. Here is the very last one that we have. Its 100% new AC Delco and you can see the GM Part number stamped on it. Its high quality and Made in Canada not China like the questionable reproduction
If you want the best clutch pedal that there is, one that retains the cars originality, one that will give the best shifts, here it is.
$59.95 + $9.95 shipping to the lower USA. Will also ship to Canada but postage will probably be double the domestic rate (excess refunded though)

To be fair to everyone, please reply by PM so that I can respond in the order received. Act quickly. When this one sells there are no more

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Powerlog manifold, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

[This message has been edited by Dennis LaGrua (edited 09-15-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
I FAR I

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2014 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I FAR ISend a Private Message to I FAR IEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.

Thanks
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2014 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SOLD

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock