Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  13" Front brake brackets (C5 Corvette) + 12" rear (C4) for 84-87 Fiero... who's in?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
13" Front brake brackets (C5 Corvette) + 12" rear (C4) for 84-87 Fiero... who's in? by doublec4
Started on: 09-09-2014 10:55 PM
Replies: 25 (2183 views)
Last post by: Luke on 05-10-2017 12:54 PM
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2014 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Previously I've sold brake brackets to put 13" C5 and base model C6 brakes on the front of the 84-87 Fiero.

I've also recently started making brackets to put 12" C4 brakes on the rear of the 84-87 Fiero. This makes it possible to retain your ebrake. (Great write up can be found here: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/063914.html Only the instructions for the rear are applicable here)

I was wondering if there is enough interest to do another run of these brackets?

Price for the front alone is $140 plus shipping
Price for the front + rear is $185 plus shipping

Plastic concentric centering rings for the rotors are also available for $10 per pair.

More pictures / information can be found here:

http://embraceracing.com/fi...ackets.php?e=0,3,4#0

Please let me know if you would like a set!

Thank you

------------------

Check out my build and my website!
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum3/HTML/000100.html
Embrace Racing

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Bridgetown

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2014 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BridgetownSend a Private Message to BridgetownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't need brake brackets, but I do really want a set of your drop spindles! Free bump for a good member none the less
daniel87fierogt

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2014 02:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for daniel87fierogtSend a Private Message to daniel87fierogtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will take a set of the C5 13" brackets. You have a PM with a question. Thanks Daniel
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2014 07:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll take a front kit ..... hummmm wondering where I can get 13" rears too ... I have a proportioning valve for it....
Danyel
doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2014 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks guys!

Keep them coming!
doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2014 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the PMs guys, keep the messages coming if there are any more people interested. I need to order the supplies soon!
Drew-py

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2014 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Drew-pySend a Private Message to Drew-pyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am wanting to upgrade my brakes but was wanting to keep the C4 generation system on all 4 corners. I prefer the C4 12' because the calipers need no mods for the E-brake function. If C4 rear and C5-6 front is my options then that's what I will ask for, seeing as 80% of braking is done with the fronts. If you can also supply the front hubs and matched rotors that would be GREAT. I have an 87 GT.
dobie1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2014 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobie1Send a Private Message to dobie1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Chris
Just wanted to let you know the brackets arrived yesterday they look great thanks very much, and thanks for the lead on the C5's callipers.
ccrook19

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2014 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ccrook19Send a Private Message to ccrook19Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just curious what size wheels you will need to run to clear these??
doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2014 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ccrook19:

Just curious what size wheels you will need to run to clear these??

Minimum 17"
Spiders1

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2014 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Spiders1Send a Private Message to Spiders1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would buy front and rear.

------------------
86 GT 3.8 SC/ 5 speed Getrag swap in progress

05 Mustang GT Supercharged tuned down from
560 to 530 RWHP

92 Stealth twin turbo JDM engine swap in progress

PFF
System Bot
zmcdonal

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2014 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for zmcdonalSend a Private Message to zmcdonalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My brackets arrived yesterday. They look great, really nice quality. Looking forward to installing them. Mainly posting here so I can leave feedback.
mugsman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2014 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mugsmanSend a Private Message to mugsmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any additional information on when the dropped spindles may be available?
Thanks
Fiervette

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2014 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FiervetteSend a Private Message to FiervetteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I used these brackets to put the corresponding brakes on my car. Since it has an LS1/F40, it was a handful getting it slowed down sometimes. Totally transformed it.

I highly recommend this upgrade.

doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2014 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mugsman:

Any additional information on when the dropped spindles may be available?
Thanks

They're a tough go, I wish I could say for certain. I'm trying to pull some strings with connections I have to keep the cost within reason. As soon as I know anything concrete you will definitely see a post from me

Thanks to everyone with the nice comments, I appreciate the feedback!
fyreTrap

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2014 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fyreTrapSend a Private Message to fyreTrapEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent. I will take a set.
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2014 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will take a set....please let me know when ready.
crazyred84

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2015 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crazyred84Send a Private Message to crazyred84Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd be interested in a full set. Is it too late to get in on this?
fierogt455

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2015 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt455Send a Private Message to fierogt455Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have a pm.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2015 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If DoubleC4 doesnt have any left I have his full kit for sale (bought an 88)..... I even have the front rotors (FieroGuru's) and the corvette calipers
regards

Danyel
------------------

Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014
Tylers Toy

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 10-03-2015).]

fierogt455

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2015 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt455Send a Private Message to fierogt455Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Danyel,

Are you willing to break the set up? I only need the rear.
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2015 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogt455:

Thanks Danyel,

Are you willing to break the set up? I only need the rear.

Sorry its a complete kit ....

regards
Danyel
Randy F

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2015 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Randy FSend a Private Message to Randy FEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
RMOR235

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2015 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RMOR235Send a Private Message to RMOR235Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
are there any sets left?
Darth Z

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2017 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth ZSend a Private Message to Darth ZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
doublec4, do you still sell these kits?
Luke

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2017 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LukeClick Here to visit Luke's HomePageSend a Private Message to LukeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is his website, the email is in the link.

http://embraceracing.com/fierobrakebrackets.php

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock