Started on: 09-07-2014 10:54 PM
Replies: 1 (270 views)
Last post by: mrfiero on 09-09-2014 06:02 PM
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2014 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a stock Fiero Performance Sound system for sale. It has a perfect, uncut wiring harness, gray maplight and a re-foamed stock speaker.....everything works as it should (tested in my GT). This is a plug & play set-up for any factory stereo and again, it has a fully functional OEM speaker.

I re-foamed the speaker myself and have fully tested it out on my personal GT for a couple of months now......it works great and sounds great too. The only thing missing are the 4 clear lenses for the bulbs, so you will need to re-use your old ones. I should have some lying around somewhere though and if I find them I will include them, but I can't guarantee that this will happen.

What you see in the picture is what you get, which is everything needed to install in your Fiero (speaker box w/rebuilt speaker, uncut harness, amplifier & maplight assembly).

Price is $250, which includes shipping in the US.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2014 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sold!
IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock