Started on: 09-04-2014 07:55 AM
Replies: 9 (514 views)
Last post by: bmwguru on 09-07-2014 05:24 AM
bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2014 07:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm selling my custom rear coil overs (12" 275lb) and ST (Suspension Techniques) 1.5" front lowing springs from my VR6 Fiero. They fit 84-87 years. I'm looking to get $200 plus shipping. I will ship to the lower 48 states only or will sell internationally if you come pick it up or ask a friend who lives in the lower 48 states to have the parts shipped there. Comes complete, except you will need to reuse your rear upper spring perch that has the 3 studs to mount to the car.

------------------

www.hausofguru.com

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
alexbea

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2014 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for alexbeaSend a Private Message to alexbeaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How many inches you can lower the car with this rear struts??
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2014 04:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by alexbea:

How many inches you can lower the car with this rear struts??

This is the car they were installed on. You can see the ride height settings and ground clearance. The rear is set at the height pictured and you can see the adjustment left in the sleeves, so there is plenty of room for various height. I liked the setting where I had it. It was easy to put on the lift to service and didn't bottom out on the road.

Dave
EvilSqueezles

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2014 06:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EvilSqueezlesSend a Private Message to EvilSqueezlesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any chance you'd sell the front springs seperate? Already have rear coilovers and tired of cut down front springs. If not I understand. Thanks

~James
DKcustoms

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2014 07:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I may be interested, sending a PM
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2014 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by EvilSqueezles:

Any chance you'd sell the front springs seperate? Already have rear coilovers and tired of cut down front springs. If not I understand. Thanks

~James

Yes, I'll split the parts up, but I'd prefer to sell the package. If no definite buyer by Monday, I'll pm you about the front springs.

Dave
IanT720

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2014 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IanT720Send a Private Message to IanT720Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd be interested in the whole set!
EvilSqueezles

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2014 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EvilSqueezlesSend a Private Message to EvilSqueezlesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bmwguru:

Yes, I'll split the parts up, but I'd prefer to sell the package. If no definite buyer by Monday, I'll pm you about the front springs.

Dave

Sounds good. Thanks.

~James

KOS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2014 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KOSClick Here to visit KOS's HomePageSend a Private Message to KOSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent.

------------------
Dan
Build Thread

bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2014 05:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
they are sold.

Dave

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock