Started on: 08-21-2014 06:37 AM
Replies: 16 (417 views)
Last post by: Indyellowgt on 08-22-2014 11:48 AM
Indyellowgt

Feedback score:    (35)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2014 06:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello all resident Fiero nuts.
I am in the final stages of stripping out an 86 GT. Was an automatic. I was just curious if anyone needs any odd-ball parts or pieces before I haul this sad little car away.

Post up your request and I'll be glad to help you out.
I've pulled everything major off of it a that I can think of,but I know there might be some things left that someone could use..
I do have TONNNNNS of parts here,enough to build 10 cars,so ask away.
Post up here to keep the thread on top. Thanks
Happy Fieroing!

[This message has been edited by Indyellowgt (edited 08-21-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
85sliverGT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2014 07:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Factory subwoofer box and amp?
jlb87gt

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2014 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jlb87gtSend a Private Message to jlb87gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have any interior plastic sets pillar trim both A & B and the door sill trim? Just bought a car that has all the clips mounting points broke off of the trim.
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2014 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A clean set of drip rails? ....if so please PM me a price.
Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2014 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Trying to find an HVAC/radio front plastic faseplate with the vents that is in good shape....

If you want to get rid of the complete set; faceplates for the speedometer, 5 speed shifter, and the aux guage as well as the radio for a reasonable price I'd be interested in the lot...

I also need a set of springs for the center console ash trey doors.

Thanks!

[This message has been edited by Shho13 (edited 08-21-2014).]

JunkCollector

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2014 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JunkCollectorSend a Private Message to JunkCollectorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
gambler85

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2014 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gambler85Send a Private Message to gambler85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do u have round trim sidemarkers?
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2014 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Front compartment light wiring?
Fastback-Ish

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2014 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback-IshSend a Private Message to Fastback-IshEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent
Indyellowgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2014 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM's and emails replied!
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2014 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good cradle?

Edit... I need one for a manual. Not the same animal?

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 08-21-2014).]

PFF
System Bot
Indyellowgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2014 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Andrew! Dang man,I just sold my last one! The cradles are the same until the later years.. but you could still make it work.. the one in the parts GT here is tooooaaassst!
I'll keep an eye out brotha!
There was a time when I had a mountain of cradles.. those days are over.. we're all gonna be suckin' hind teat some day when there's nothin left!
JEP88GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2014 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JEP88GTSend a Private Message to JEP88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm also looking for a factory subwoofer box if you happen to have one!
Indyellowgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2014 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey,Jep.. pm sent
Indyellowgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2014 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Indyellowgt

1950 posts
Member since Dec 2000
Goin' to bed you fiero fools! I'll wade my way thru PMs tomorrow morning after coffee!! And no sooner! :P
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post08-22-2014 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
good hood,, and notchie tail lights.. tail lights can be cracked,,
I need a set to try to make a fiberglass tail light panel, like a guy made on here for the gt..
that mounts to the oem backs,,
let me know.. door latches also , and these will be pulled apart to see if I can have a fix made to really fix the door rattle issue and not need to micky them with a ford striker..
hood need to be good.. (I have a turbot/a hood that I want to see if I can put scoop on fiero hood and it look oem) other parts are test subjects for making fixes and parts people have been looking for..

how far up in maine are you...

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 08-22-2014).]

Indyellowgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2014 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PMs,emails,Teletypes,smoke signals,trans-Pacific secret code,handwritten letters(some in crayon?) Have all been answered!

Plus,ALL parts are being shipped today to those lucky paypalers !

For the sake of the madness,please keep the requests coming!

Mark

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock