WTB Decklid Lock and key for notchback by Fierotom86
Started on: 08-09-2014 12:45 PM
Replies: 6 (171 views)
Last post by: jmbishop on 08-12-2014 04:23 PM
Fierotom86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2014 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierotom86Send a Private Message to Fierotom86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am tired of buying new rear decklid locks from the Fiero Store and having them only last a year before the key just stops turning in the lock!! I have purchased 3 of them and now I need another one!! I am looking for just the lock tumbler and the key, anybody have one to sell? New or a good used one is fine. Let me know...
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2014 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have one from an '88 Formula I parted out a couple of years ago. The problem is I am about to get on a plane and will be gone until Thursday. If you don't find anything before then LMK and I'll pull it off the decklid and get it ready to ship.

Fierotom86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2014 07:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierotom86Send a Private Message to Fierotom86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks mrfiero! If I don't find one by then, I will PM you...

------------------
Tom StJohn
86 Red SE

OHNIKO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2014 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hmmm, is there a quality issue with the ones supplied from TFS?
Red88fm

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2014 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88fmSend a Private Message to Red88fmEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You Have a PM
Fierotom86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2014 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierotom86Send a Private Message to Fierotom86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As far the quality of the locks from TFS- I do think they have a supplier problem! It cannot be just me that has purchased these deck lid locks and had problems... Anybody else had issues with these locks??

------------------
Tom StJohn
86 Red SE

jmbishop

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2014 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a set of locks for the doors and decklid, I don't really want to separate them but I'll take offers for the whole set.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock