Final call for INDY FIERO #360 by shabhafiero
Started on: 08-02-2014 11:35 AM
Replies: 8 (714 views)
Last post by: tshark on 08-11-2014 07:47 PM
shabhafiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2014 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shabhafieroClick Here to visit shabhafiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to shabhafieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://detroit.craigslist.o.../cto/4599473210.html

Friday car talk Vehicle Donation Program is picking it up. I can cancel the request as late as tuesday. it is located in Brighton Mi. I tried to save it but cant any more. Don't let this one die.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2014 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does the RPO sticker on the front fender well mention
MY8 or M19?
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2014 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would love to save it but only have $300 in my play/car fund.

------------------

88 Coupe: 2.0L Turbo 4 Cylinder, W2A, T25 Turbo.
84 Indy #64: Restoration Project, Super Duty 4 swap

Luke

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2014 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LukeClick Here to visit Luke's HomePageSend a Private Message to LukeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If fieromaster doesnt grab this I would like to make you an offer. Ive imported a few fieros now and have a car trailer. Just have to see if the tow vehicle is available. I just sold another fiero so my storage unit is lonely

If I were to purchase this does it have to be moved by friday or can you store for a week or two? I could pay for the Indy in advance.
NetCam

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2014 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NetCamClick Here to visit NetCam's HomePageSend a Private Message to NetCamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't let it go to the wrecker, gotta save this one and give it a little TLC...
KurtAKX

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2014 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KurtAKXSend a Private Message to KurtAKXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bottom dollar?
shabhafiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2014 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shabhafieroClick Here to visit shabhafiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to shabhafieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The priority is getting the garage open. I am wanting to insulate, drywall and Paint in time to get ready for this winter. I really would like to see it go to a good home. the first person with a trailer and a few hundred bucks it is yours
shabhafiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2014 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shabhafieroClick Here to visit shabhafiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to shabhafieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
GONE.......
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2014 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tell me it sold.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock