Spec Flywheel and Northstar engine $300 by Eric_PA
Started on: 07-29-2014 09:38 PM
Replies: 4 (452 views)
Last post by: 94blackbird on 08-03-2014 03:55 PM
Eric_PA

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2014 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Eric_PASend a Private Message to Eric_PAEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a Northstar engine (not sure of year but have pictures of numbers on engine) with a Spec aluminium flywheel. I will also throw in the automatic transmission, wire harness, and computer if you are interested. The engine has sat in the garage for 10 years and it's condition and mileage is unknown. This is a very low price considering the cost of the spec flywheel alone. I am selling as is as I have never ran this engine nor have I ever evaluated it in any way

All for $300 (I will not ship, you would need to pick up)

Please PM me with any questions. I would also consider a trade for a running 87 2.5 engine. I have lost interest in a V8 and would rather get my Fiero back on the road with a 4 cylinder.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Eric_PA

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2014 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Eric_PASend a Private Message to Eric_PAEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone
94blackbird

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2014 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 94blackbirdSend a Private Message to 94blackbirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM'd
Eric_PA

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2014 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Eric_PASend a Private Message to Eric_PAEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM'd back.
94blackbird

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2014 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 94blackbirdSend a Private Message to 94blackbirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock