FS: GT fastback tail light set, good condition, no delam by BabyEating Dingo
Started on: 07-19-2014 11:52 PM
Replies: 3 (280 views)
Last post by: BabyEating Dingo on 07-21-2014 03:29 PM
BabyEating Dingo

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2014 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BabyEating DingoSend a Private Message to BabyEating DingoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking to get $150 + shipping for the passenger side.
Make me an offer on the driver side.

Stumbled on these at a junkyard today... I am loathe to sell them but honestly they're in better condition than my Fiero deserves.

Passenger side is near mint, no delam or cracks, minor scuffing from being on a car for a while.

Driver side has no delam and minor scuffing , what looks like some glue dripped on the PON letters... BUT!!! has a crack a little smaller than a dime on top of the outer lens, above the backup light. It's hardly noticeable and doesn't pass through the lens... you can't feel it from the outside. Somehow it happened on the inside of the lens?

Looking to get $150 + shipping for the passenger side. Make me an offer on the driver side... it's in fantastic condition other than the tiny crack.

Pictures as follows.

You can see the mystery drip on the PON here. The "spot" in the center of the P is actually the reflection of my phone's camera lens.

You can barely see the crack on the PON side lens here... it looks like a little black spot near the center of the photo

The fine scuff marks on the lenses. Nothing a urethane clear coat won't fix.

[This message has been edited by BabyEating Dingo (edited 07-20-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2014 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have a PM

Dr. W.

------------------
Is your Fastback GT's trunk seal shot? My Gen IV replacement GT trunk seals with miter double bonded corners are now in production. $95 shipped to the US (contact me for international shipping rates) More info can be found here GT Trunk Seal Project

Brygida Fieros

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2014 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Brygida FierosClick Here to visit Brygida Fieros's HomePageClick Here to Email Brygida FierosSend a Private Message to Brygida FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interested in both... PMed you now.
BabyEating Dingo

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2014 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BabyEating DingoSend a Private Message to BabyEating DingoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Edited for clarification...

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock